𝟑𝟏

a/n: Char's outfit for the chapter is above!

☆═━ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━═☆

"I was there with Elena, you know," Charlotte rolled her eyes, walking with the Salvatores through the Woods and straight to the Fell Church's ruins, "You are both overreacting. She was completely safe with me."

"Let it be known. I trust Elena around Katherine more than you, vampire or not," Damon retorted, crossing his arms.

"Uh...what? Why?" She scoffed, asking, "I am dangerous and I could hurt Katherine if it gets down to it."

Damon shook his head, descending the tomb, "In your overly nice mind, nothing gets far enough for you to attack."

Charlotte crossed her arms, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, "Being good and rational does not make me weak. It makes me strong."

"Does it keep you alive?"

"Well, I am breathing now. Aren't I?"

"If that's what you call it—"

Stefan interjected, shaking his head, "Okay, shut up, both of you. This is not the time, nor the place."

"Fine," Charlotte shrugged her shoulders before turning to Damon, whispering, "We will finish this later." Noticing Stefan rolling his eyes at her, she crossed her arms, "Alright, let's do this."

She stood aside as Damon and Stefan grabbed the stone door, Damon taking the right side and his brother taking the left, "1,2,3...," He mocked count before pulling the stone door off the entrance of the tomb.

They successfully removed the stone door from the entrance of the tomb, placing it to the side and approaching the entrance. The Salvatore brothers leaned against the frame of the entrance while Charlotte stayed in front of the door with her arms crossed over her chest, waiting for Katherine, who came around the corner, looking hungry.

"Please...come on in. There's plenty of room for all of us..."

"Thanks but no, thanks."

"I would say you loved it here, any ideas on how to make the most of my time in here?" Katherine asked, raising an eyebrow, "I thought you were the girl who saw the best in the worst, so please, enlighten me."