𝟕𝟎

a/n: Lottie's outfit for the day of planning the pageant on the left and her dress is on the right!

☆═━ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘━═☆

"What do you mean Lina and Elijah broke up?"

Serena sighed, stepping out of the way for Charlotte to come inside, "I mean no longer together, engagement off, no more love birds...anything sad and depressing."

"But...Elijah is in love with her," Charlotte claimed, refusing to accept that as she walked straight upstairs, "What the hell happened?"

"Hell if I know," Serena rolled her eyes, following her ancestor as Charlotte slammed the door open on the room Lina had been staying in for two days. Her face immediately scrunched up before pulling the curtains open along with the windows, letting the sunlight in.

Lina turned on the other side, murmuring awake, "What the hell?"

"Get up, no more sulking in bed," Charlotte stated, moving over to pick up empty bottles of liquor that surrounded the bed, "I don't know what happened but I know that whatever it is, it's not worth sulking in bed."

The Gilbert huffed out, "You are right. You don't know what happened but it is worth sulking in bed," She said, moving over to pull a half bottle of bourbon beside her but before she could take a sip, Charlotte snatched it out of her hand, "Charlotte, no..."

"Get up, no more miserable sad days. You should see the sun, it's amazing out there."

Lina ran her hands over her face, "I don't want to see the sun. I want to stay in bed and drown in my misery so let me be."

The Bernard vampire looked over at her, raising an eyebrow as she took her words in, "Hm...not on my watch. Get out of bed before I pull you out and shove you in the shower myself, you stink."

"I broke up with the love of life. I was the most stupid person ever then and...my anniversary for fifty years engaged was supposed to be next week," Paulina said, inhaling sharply as she pulled up her suitcase on the bed and got out a bottle of Rum, "And this was what we were supposed to drink then but considering we are over, I can have it alone now."

Charlotte sighed, taking that bottle from her hands as well, "You and Elijah are not over Lina, he is crazy about you. It's probably just another little fight that will pass."