𝟐𝟗

a/n: charlotte's outfit is still the dress from the last chapter!

☆═━ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄━═☆

Charlotte peeled her eyes open, blinking a few times before she raised her hand, grimacing at the spot where the vervain was eating at her skin a few hours ago. It was barely healed, due to her blood diet and the fact that she missed it today because she was, you know, kidnapped.

She looked beside her, finding Elena in last night's bloodied clothes, as well. Charlotte leaned over on the uncomfortable they were laying on, nudging her, "Elena, wake up. Elena!" She whispered out.

"Charlotte?" The Gilbert recognized, looking around herself, "Where are we?"

"I don't know," She answered, examining the place, "Someone sprayed vervain in my face and everything went dark...He snapped my neck, that weird looking man snapped my neck."

"We need to get out of here," Elena stated, rising to her feet.

Charlotte scoffed, asking, "Where is here?"

She looked ahead of her, noticing a figure, leaning against the wall, "Who are you and what do you want?" Charlotte questioned.

"You look just like her," The female with a curly lob stated, addressing the only human in the room.

"But I'm not," Elena interrupted, saying, "Please, whatever you—"

"Be quiet!"

Elena rose to her feet, continuing despite Charlotte's protests, "But I'm not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert; you don't have to do this."

She rolled her eyes, stating, "I know who you are, I said be quiet."

"What do you want?"

"Elena, I don't think that—"

Charlotte's warning was cut off as the redheaded vampire slapped Elena across the face, hard enough for the brunette human to fall on the couch, unconscious, "I want you to be quiet."

The brunette vampire was tempted to get off the couch and take her chance at their kidnapper before she spoke up, "I wouldn't recommend it."