𝟕𝟖

a/n: Charlotte's outfit for the chapter is above!

A few tissues, just in case?

☆═━ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓━═☆

Charlotte slid the pancake off the pan and into one of the rose-colored plates in Serena's kitchen, smiling as she poured the maple syrup over it and the few others she had made. She pushed off the plate to be right next to the glass of orange juice that she had poured just minutes ago.

"Serena!" She called aloud, "Breakfast is ready!"

Not a few minutes has passed before the brunette came running downstairs, "I am starving!" She claimed, pulling out a seat for herself, "Charlotte, you have no idea how much I love you and every tasty thing that you bring into this world."

Charlotte chuckled, turning around to put the dirty pan in the sink, "I am flattered, thank you."

"Like no kidding, in an alternate universe, you would be like...the fairy Godmother," Serena stuffed her mouth with food, "I am not sure who would be the lucky Cinderella but I am pretty sure that fairy Godmothers help everyone."

"Who?"

Serena's eyes widened but before she could question that Angelina moved past her, gasping, "You haven't seen Cinderella?" Charlotte shook her head, clueless as the blonde questioned again, "The Lion King?" Another shake of her head, "Up? The Little Mermaid? Cars? Nothing?"

"Uh...," She parted her lips, looking between the two, "Should I?"

"Of course, you should," Angelina tapped her friend's head, shaking her head in disapproval, "This is embarrassing. I am officially embarrassed of you, Charlotte."

"What did I do?" Charlotte's once happy smile turned into a pout, not understanding what was happening, "I don't know any of this."

"I can not believe this," Serena pursed her lips together, looking at her aunt, "You are a disappointment, Charlotte Bernard."

The petite brunette huffed out, "Don't say that. Tell me what is it. What am I missing?"

"Only the best movies ever known to mankind," Angelina rolled her eyes, answering.