𝟕𝟐

a/n: Lottie's dress for the Winter Wonderland charity is above! <3

☆═━ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎━═☆

Charlotte believed that everyone has their own little safe space where they felt the most themselves they could, where they could let their guard down, and just be weak or happy or alive...or just free. Given the amount of people who have walked out of her life, she had tried to make her little safe space inside of herself but it never worked out.

That place was taken long ago by two very stubborn owners; Paulina Gilbert, and Angelina Forbes.

She took a quick sip from her milkshake before rushing out, "Wait, wait, and then I walked back inside and stared at her like I was going to end her or something—"

Paulina chuckled, shaking her head, "Please, the only thing you are capable of ending is that milkshake."

Charlotte turned to her, raising her eyebrows, "Rude! And mind you, I can be very threatening when I want to."

Angelina laughed out, "Charlotte and threatening in one sentence?" She shrugged her shoulders before huffing out, "No, not that century or this one."

She rolled her eyes at her two best friends before standing up on the bed, "As I was saying before I was very rudely interrupted," Charlotte said, looking at Lina who only smiled in return, "I just looked at the hybrid and said Respect your elders."

Simultaneously, the two vampires responded.

"Please, you stole that line from Elijah!"

"Should have added Bitch, sounds better, trust me."

"No, unless Elijah has a copyright...then the situation would be very awkward," Charlotte went back to sitting on the bed as she addressed Angelina, "I know right but it felt too impolite."

The blonde vampire rolled her eyes, "That bitch kidnapped my niece and you had your hands around her throat...you two were way past impolite."

"Still, you know since Caroline was unharmed...sort of and everyone is okay...I just don't condone unnecessary damage."

"Or any damage."