𝟐𝟏

☆═━ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━═☆

Charlotte took in another deep breath as Serena channeled her rage and raw anger at Coralie Bernard, her mother, into tightening the corset around Charlotte's waist, "Hey, take it easy or you might mistakingly stop me from breathing."

Serena rolled her eyes, "Stop being a baby, you are used to these dresses."

"1800s' girl 101, Serena," Charlotte sighed, biting her bottom lip, "You never get used to the feeling of a corset around your waist, it's awful."

"But it curves you up pretty good," Serena reasoned, shrugging.

✵ ✵ ✵

"No, no, no, no, no! It's all wrong! The marching band should be in front of the Historic Society," Carol Lockwood shook her head, snapping at them before turning to her son, "Tyler, honey, get up on the float," She sighed, turning to some of the students helping, "Boys, I asked you to put chairs on the Founders' Float!"

"Ladies! Time to get on the float."

"Alright, alright, calm down, Mrs. Lockwood," Charlotte nodded, taking Tyler's extended hand so she could get on the float, "See? Everything in place!"

"No, everything is not in place," Carol shook her head, looking around, "Where's Elena and Stefan?"

"I am sure they will make it in time, Elena was just around the corner," Charlotte answered, attempting to assure Tyler's mother.

Carol sighed, shaking her head as Bonnie, Serena, Cassie, Caroline walked up to the group, the witch's camera on display and ready to take pictures, "Aw! Don't they look cute! Bonnie, camera now! We are making memories of Tyler Lockwood from 1861, wow."

Serena chuckled as Cassie giggled, pointing up at him, "They look stupid! Seerie!" She commented.

Charlotte smiled lightly from where she stood with her back straight, nostalgically enough that feeling never got old. She smiled along with Tyler as Bonnie captured the picture, "Alright, Serena's turn. Get up on that float."

"I am not dressed stupid enough," Serena smiled, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, whatever, get up," Charlotte took Caroline and Bonnie's assistance to get off the float before she helped Serena get on it.