𝟕𝟏

a/n: Charlotte's outfit for the chapter is above!

☆═━ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄━═☆

"Seriously, Caroline? I am going to be late for class because you two have a stupid assumption?"

Caroline scoffed, shaking her head, "It's not just an assumption, it's a disaster!"

Charlotte took in a deep breath, rolling her eyes. Miss Mystic Falls was supposed to be an example, a role model for her year but no, the first day as Miss Mystic Falls and she was already missing class. It was bad enough that she had to sleep on the swing in the yard because Damon's room was right next to hers. Damon's room where he and Elena had sex together, all night.

She felt like gagging as she remembered it, shaking her head at herself.

Stefan stepped in, reminding Caroline, "Look, we don't know anything for sure."

"Yes, we do!" The blonde stressed out, "Elena is sired to Damon! Which means her one singular burning desire is to make him happy, just like Klaus and his hybrids!"

"No, it's not. A vampire sired to another vampire is one in a million. Maybe it won't affect her the same way," Stefan shrugged his shoulders, "Maybe she just really likes him and you don't like that."

"That is not what it is," Caroline denied.

Charlotte sighed exsaperatedly, "Well, until we have solid proof of this theory. Please don't go around telling people especially Elena, yeah? Yeah. Nice conversation," She picked up her bag from the chair, not acknowledging Stefan as she turned to Caroline, "I will see you in class, bye."

She walked past the two as Caroline furrowed her eyebrows together, "What was that?"

"What was what?"

"She is completely ignoring your existence," Caroline stated, seeming out of the loop.

"And that is new?" Stefan raised an eyebrow.

The Forbes paused for a few seconds, "Wait, so you let me rant about how disgusting the thought of Damon and Elena together is and couldn't care to mention what the hell is happening between you and Cher?"

He sighed, "It's not that big of a deal—"

She interjected, "Yes, it is," Adding, "I know a mad Charlotte when I see one and that was a beyond mad Charlotte, mad enough to not even care about lashing out."