𝟑𝟎

a/n: Cher's outfit for the chapter is above!

☆═━ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 ━═☆

"I am not trying to make you not guilty or anything but vampires are already dead," Serena started, taking in a deep breath, "Does it really make a difference?"

"I didn't want to be a murderer. This isn't whom I am bound to be, is it?"

Serena rubbed the back of her neck, sighing, "Well...Caroline says that the thrill of the kill is always there but if it happened with you once and it was like this then no, this is not you becoming a murderer."

Charlotte inhaled sharply about to reply before her phone buzzed, receiving a text. She pulled it out, finding a message from Damon; Important, smth about yesterday. GET HERE QUICK.

"P.S...Damon Salvatore is a douche and I have no idea how you managed to be friends with him," Serena commented as she read the text message with Charlotte, "He should just go eat shit and rot in hell."

The brunette vampire chuckled, sniffling as she rubbed the tears with the back of her hand, "I don't know either. His intentions are mostly good, his methods? Not so much."

"I don't give a flying shit about his intentions, just tell him to stay the hell away from me," The Bernard girl rose to her feet, stating.

Charlotte furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "What did he do exactly?"

"He told Caroline that I should stay away from Tyler because he is a werewolf now," Serena answered, shrugging nonchalantly, "I mean I am already on the outs with Tyler but that Salvatore has no business telling me what to do and whatnot, and hiring Caroline, of all people, as my bodyguard? Is he for real—"

"Woah, woah," The vampire interjected, raising her hand to stop her niece from continuing, "Tyler triggered his curse?"

"Yeah, at the Masquerade," Serena said, tying her hair up in a messy bun, "Worst night of his life."

"How did I not know about this?"

"Easy," Her niece pursed her lips in a straight line, shrugging, "You were kidnapped by a couple of runaway vamps."

✵ ✵ ✵

Charlotte dusted off her dress, walking up to the Salvatore's foyer after vamp-speeding all the way there. She was about to knock on the door but paused as Elena's car pulled up in the driveway.