Chapter - XV DREAMS AND REALITIES

"Nightmare. The pain I felt was so vivid"

Adrian looked at his friend. "Nightmare?" he asked. Litwin closed his eyes and gulped and exhaled loudly and opened his eyes and looked at Adrian. "Yeah. I don't even know why the pain I felt was vivid. Just thinking about it makes my heart break" Litwin said.

Adrian opened his hands and said "Need a hug? " Litwin scoffed and Adrian gave Litwin a bone-crushing hug with Litwin struggling to get released. Adrian muttered "No matter what. I'll protect you"

"What's taking you guys so longgggggggg........." Asheil's words paused when he looked at Litwin and Adrian. His eyes widened. "Oops. Wrong timing I guess" Asheil said walking backwards slowly.

Litwin pushed Adrian and went towards Asheil asking "What happened?" "Mother called us for breakfast" Asheil said. Litwin nodded and teleported himself to the kitchen as he was too tired to walk.

He sat on the chair near the kitchen's island. After a few minutes, the maids called him to eat breakfast. He went to the dining room and saw everyone already sitting at the dining table. He greeted and quietly sat and started eating.

Zahri raised her eyebrows questioningly at Adrian and Adrian shook his head in response.

After breakfast, Litwin went to the garden and took the books about security layouts and started reading when his mind drifted back to the place in his dream.

'It was quiet but nothing was peaceful about it. Footsteps of someone were heard clearly in that silent place. The breeze blew as if it never wanted to disturb anything. The footsteps got clearer and clearer'

"Slacking off Lit?" asked a voice. He woke up from his sleep which he had slipped unknowingly. Litwin cleared his throat and looked at the book and asked "What now Adri?"

Adrian took a box he was hiding behind him. Litwin looked at him quizzically. Adrian opened it and it had two friendship rings.

It was made from single platinum and had a stone called Deep Galaxy. Beautiful was an understatement to describe the ring.

"This was supposed to be your wedding gift from me but I might be late so I m giving you this now" Adrian said and in return, he got an offended look from Litwin.

"You might be late for my wedding? You better be joking" Litwin asked irritated and angry. Adrian scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"The meetings for the galaxies fall on the date of your wedding. Don't worry. I won't miss it. I will be late that's it" Adrian said offering the gift.

Litwin stood up and walked away and told "Late or not. You better be there and give me this at my wedding." Adrian nodded his head and went back.

The excitement for the upcoming engagement and wedding was increasing hour by hour. Many residents from the other planet came to see the decorations and to join the wedding.

In the evening, Litwin went to the kitchen to cook the food that he promised to cook for Alicia. The chefs were adoring and praised his talents while he was cooking.

After cooking, he asked a maid to send the food to Alicia. He was serving the food which he cooked for Alicia and his family when he heard a loud bang.

"Litwinnnnnnn"

............

"Axel Harley?"

They turned around to find Axel fallen from his Ducati scrambler. They rushed to help him. Kate gave Axel a hand.

Axel politely thanked them. He looked at his elbow to find scratches and blood dripping. Twil offered her hanky. Axel thanked her and kept the hanky on the wound.

"How did you even fall Alex?" asked May. He grinned cheekily and said "A little guy fell so I tried to get down to help him and the rest you know" Kate and May snickered.

"Thank you for your help. How about I treat you to girls for dinner?" he asked. How would normal girls reply?

"It's okay."

"We are happy to help"

"You don't have to treat us to a meal"

But we are talking about the abnormal ones here.

"We never say no to free food" told the three in unison and that's how they ended up in the restaurant. They ordered and were waiting when they heard Axel asking "Umm. I vaguely remember the times we shared classes. I m sorry" "Oh. Don't worry. We don't remember either" said May earning a pinch on her hand.

"What? He was rude first" May mouthed.

Kate glared at May and spoke "You shared Arts and Physical education with us" "Ahh. I remember. You two had pixie except for Twil. She had long hair"Axel told.

"You remember our hairstyles??" May asked surprised. Axel nodded. The waiter bought the food over to their table.

"You girls still have a grudge against me?" Alex asked seriously referring to the incident which happened in the sixth grade where Axel threw the ball straight at Misha's head knocking her out and tripping Kate and arguing with May and Twil for the places.

Everyone laughed and the mood lightened at the table. After eating, they decided to split up the bill when Alex argued and said "No. I m paying. Think of this as a treat for catching up with old friends or thank you meal for helping"

Then they all left the restaurant. It was dark and everyone decided to go back home. May and Kate drove off in their car which was parked near the restaurant in the evening when they came and Alex went back first on his motorcycle after he got a call from his Younger sister.

Twil walked to her house cause it was five minutes away from the restaurant. She was humming a tune when she passed the park.

She was debating whether to go or not when she got a call from Vay.

"Yeah Vay?" she asked.

"Twy. Where are you?" said Vay from the other line.

"I coming back Vay." she said and hung the call after the bye.

She then looked at the park, to be exact, she wanted to go to the lake but since it was chilly and windy she decided to go back home. She turned around and looked at the park and said

"See you next time"

*********
Hola. Yeah, I m learning Spanish so I gotta show off😅

Anyways, Don't be shy and vote, comment and share.

Comment whether y'all want a Spree.