Chapter - XXIX BLOSSOMS

Or at Axel or even better. He was jealous.

Adrian quietly sharpened the pencil eying at Litwin. When Litwin saw Twil laughing with Axel, he got up from his place and pushed all his things inside his bag and walked away.

After taking a few steps he paused thinking 'What the heck was that Litwin?' He shook his head vigorously and inhaled dramatically. Adrian continued to sharpen the pencils without bothering to look at Litwin.

Litwin scoffed at himself. ''What am I doing? Why am I losing my cool? What is this? What if Axel talks with her? I won't be jealous" he told to himself walking away when he paused again. "Or I m?" he said tilting his head. He ruffled his hair and walked away.

...

"He better stay away from her. They took too many things I love" the voice said with a snarl walking towards the Litwin.

...

Litwin slammed his head against the table for the eleventh time earning questioning glances from the others in the art room. More than half of the school was allotted for the students for self-study. A sigh escaped his lips and he slowly dragged his backpack and walked out. He didn't need to study these lessons as he had already learnt them when he was 60 in Hesy but without any signs of learning and then ending up with good scores will look suspicious so he had to act.

He stopped walking when someone stood right before him. He moved right and they did too. He then moved right again and the person moved right too. Litwin looked at the person to find Ashton. His jaws clenched and his eyes sharp. Litwin raised an eyebrow and Ashton walked towards Litwin expecting him to move back intimidated but Lit didn't move an inch.

"Look, Litwin. I know you are from another planet. If you want to return safely then stay away from Twil." Ashton spoke gritting his teeth.

Litwin lazily eyed Ash up and down and smiled and said "Good for you Ash. I want to return safely but then if the cost is staying away from Twil then returning safely doesn't sound that nice"  he ended with a smirk playing across his lips.

Ashton clenched his fists and warned him "You better don't regret" he walked away. Litwin's lips which held a smirk now held a scowl. "What did I just say? My goodness. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" He screamed earning weird glances from the students, the only constant thing that happened from the morning.

...

Twil nibbled her pen's cap trying to understand the derivation. Apparently the ones who were supposed to study with her dozed off and now it's only her and Ree.

She flipped through the book nibbling her pen's cap. Suddenly she felt someone's eyes on her. She turned around to find who it was but disappointingly she found none. "Yay. Finally, I can go home" Ree said pushing all the books on the bench including Twil's notes hastily inside her bag. "Wake the-- Um never mind they left" Twil stopped herself after seeing the other three walking past the golf court. No matter how much deep slumber they are in, food and fun can wake them up and how they do it is a mystery.

Twil and Ree ran after to catch up with them. The five laughed at May's unruly hair and walked away.

...

"Why am I watching her for god's sake?" Litwin asked himself as he almost got caught stalking Twil.

"Is it Twil?" asked Adrian. Litwin scoffed at his friend who seemed to be annoying at that very moment. They reached near the entrance to find Twil sending off her friends. Litwin's eyes followed her and he shook his head to take his eyes off her.