Chapter - V - WORDS AND SECRETS

"The engagement will be on the ninth day from today and the marriage ceremony will be held on the very next day"

Everyone cheered and clapped their hands enthusiastically.

Daw', Isaa, Asheil and Zahri looked at Litwin and smiled. Litwin gave back a smile. Adrian popped out of nowhere giving Litwin a bone-crushing hug.

The King's mother and Litwin's mother both looked at Litwin adoringly.

The Queen hugged Litwin while Litwin's Grandmother patted his head and told "My baby boy is growing too fast. He is getting married on the tenth day from today." with tears glistening in her eyes.

Litwin smiled at his Grandmother. Everyone resumed eating. Daw' pouted at Isaa because she didn't let him taste her Frozen Haute chocolate. Asheil patted Daw' consolingly since Daw' likes sweets and Zahri did not mind them nor surprised as she was used to it.

The king was talking to some important people from other planets while The Queen and Litwin's Grandmother was discussing how the decorations for the marriage should be.

Adrian was being his maniac self by making horrible jokes which weren't even funny and laughing at his jokes which sounded like a witch's laugh.

"Did you hear about the restaurant on the Moon? It had great food but no atmosphere!!!" told Adrian and started laughing hysterically.

"Ad-" Litwin's were were cut off by Adrian's another joke.

"What does a fish say when it runs into a wall? Dam!" Adrian laughed again. Litwin just rubbed his temples without telling anything.

Adrian's smile dropped. "Litwin. What has gotten into you? You haven't smiled genuinely today at all and even more, you didn't reach your food"  Litwin sighed before answering"I don't know. It's just You know bout the whole prophecy thing? " he paused.

Adrian looked at him waiting for him to continue. Litwin took a deep breath and spoke again" I feel like we are missing something. Something very important. And I don't know why I m having this strong feeling"

Adrian looked at his friend. Planning to bring back his friend's peace of mind he thought of an idea not worrying bout the consequences.

"What if we sneak into the Prohibited section in the library which contains the Prophecy book? It might give you some clear view." Said Adrian. Litwin raised his eyebrows.

"The book is in CLESR, the Maze planet. Even if we found the book, the CLESR will trick us into not leaving the planet" Litwin told as he looked at his empty glass.

"How about we ask Princess Isaa to help us? She is witty and clever." Adrian questioned. "I can help you with that" said Isaa standing behind Litwin.

"You scared me Princess" Adrian told as he clutched his heart.

"Stop being a drama queen Adri." Told Princess Isaa. "It's is my blood. I think I inherited it from my elder sister I guess. You should meet her one day. She is a crazy woman" Adrian replied. "Close your mouth my dear little brother before I dump marbles inside your mouth and close it for you" Isaa threatened. Adrian's mouth shut close because Isaa once dumped mud inside his mouth for talking too much and she never made empty threats.

Isaa was Adrian's Elder sister and the Princess of ELIZA. "Come. Let's waste no time. Let's go to CLESR!!" Isaa spoke excitedly.

Litwin took a glance at his family, who were engrossed in their talks. They teleported themselves into the spaceship's room and took space ship and started the journey.