Chapter - III - NUMBNESS

( The chapters till 17 will be short. But the chapters following them will be long and quite interesting)

"You are going to die"

told a voice. Litwin sighed. "Use the door to come in next time Adrian" Litwin told and turned to the other side.

"Lit, you are going to get married and why am I m the last one to know" Asked Adrian offended. "I ain't getting married until the check of vinculum and after that, I would have told you" Litwin reasoned.

Adrian scoffed."Move a little bit. I want to sit" told Adrian. Litwin pointed at his grey leather sofa. Adrian muttered "You have rotten character. You should stay single otherwise the girl will suffer" .

" At least I have a girl unlike someone" Litwin snarled. Adrian's mouth hung open. "That was a low blow. I m offended. This guy. Sheesh. You should show this side of yours to the girls and they will never come back to you" Adrian spoke.

Litwin smiled and signalled through his hands to get lost. Adrian kicked on Litwin's butt and teleported.

Adrian is Litwin's best friend from his childhood other than his two brothers. Adrian and Litwin cared about each other very much but never tend to show it. But isn't this what all the friends are like?

Adrian was tall and handsome. His hair was always messy which he considered being a messy good looking style of his. He had red eyes like blood rubies which made him look stunning. He was goofy and playful, unlike Litwin.

A yawn escaped his mouth. He remembered he didn't answer his father.

Teleporting himself to the kitchen, where his father usually roamed around this time, Litwin stood behind his father. His father was going through a raid in the sweets section in the kitchen.

"Why am I not surprised, Father?" Litwin asked. "Stop sneaking up like this son." Commented the king. "Where did the choco truffle go?" the king muttered to himself, searching for the cake which was finished by Daw' who was on a raid a few minutes ago.

"Father , I made up my mind. I m ready to get married to Alicia." spoke Litwin in a calm voice. "Huh? Son. This is no child's play. Take some more time and let me know" The king replied.

"Father, if we check the vinculum we would know whether Alicia is my future wife or not and I believe in your judgement." Litwin spoke as he held his father's hand. The king sighed and nodded. He knew he can't convince his son any further.

The next morning, everyone in the castle was rushing and making preparations for the arrival of Alicia, who could be the future wife of Litwin and the Queen of Hesy.

"Faster! Faster! Lady Alicia will arrive soon" shouted the guard. Litwin was dressed in a white shirt with an emerald green blazer which had buttons made of platinum, wore a watch which worthed $4,589,000 on earth and black polished shoes which could reflect faces perfectly. His hair was gelled neatly.

He wore a silver mask which had diamonds engraved on it. It was a tradition to wear a mask during vinculum. Everyone was there in the court hall. Some Hesians were there to witness the vinculum, some were there to see Litwin and some to get a glance at the mysterious beauty Alicia who was hidden away for years.

The doors opened. The King walked in, with his mother on his right and the Queen on his left, followed by Asheil and Zahri and behind them Daw' and Isaa and behind them Litwin who was followed by the ministers.

They sat in their respective places. The King signalled for Asheil to speak "A very good morning to my dear people's of Hesy. Thank you for coming here to witness the vinculum between My youngest son, Prince Litwin and Princess Alicia". The people all cheered.