Chapter - XIV COUNTING DAYS

"Look. His wounds are recovering"

Zahri said pointing to Litwin's now healing wounds without leaving any traces. Everyone huddled and looked at Litwin's wounds. The King spoke "Alicia's powers are helping Litwin faster than usual" "Faster than usual? how long does it normally take to recover?" Asked Alicia.

"It usually took ten minutes for him to heal himself but now it's just four minutes" The king said. Adrian pouted at his wounds.

"Come on Adri. Yours will heal within a few hours or maximum a day" Said Daw'. Adrian gritted his teeth at Litwin. Litwin pulled his tongue at Adrian.

They all then left to eat supper. At the dining table, they served the food and ate. "What's your favourite food Alicia?" asked the Queen.

"Grilled chicken with BBQ strawberry sauce" Alicia answered. "Litwin can cook. He will cook for you tomorrow. How about that sweet heart? asked the Queen.

"If it's not a bother for Litwin" Alicia said. "Litwin" the Queen said. "Yes, mother." Litwin answered. "Cook for Alicia tomorrow. Will you?" his mother asked.

"Yeah. Sure" Litwin said and gave his charming smile. Zahri and Isaa kept their hands on their heart and acted like they were attacked.

Everyone laughed at their behaviour. The lunch was over. Alicia was supposed to return to Mikra. She walked to the spaceship section area and got inside her spaceship and looked back and smiled at everyone.

"See you soon in 8 days Alicia!" Adrian screamed and waved hysterically. Litwin elbowed him. "Ouch! What's that for Lit?" Adrian asked. "Go to your room everyone and have a nice rest. The days are nearing and we got a lot of work too" Said the king walking back to his room along with the Queen.

Zahri left with Asheil following her behind. Isaa slapped Adrian playfully on his head and left with Adrian rubbing his head and scowling at his elder sister.

Adrian and Litwin walked back to their respective rooms. Litwin laid on his bed and closed his eyes. In his dream, he saw something he has never seen.

'A beautiful frozen lake and trees surrounding the lake. It was night and the atmosphere was different. He felt cold and chilly. He felt pain. The pain was so vivid. Drops of sweat beads formed on his head. He was feeling so many emotions in that dream. But the dominant feeling was pain and agony.'

Litwin's eyes forced open. It was morning. He tried to sit up but felt pain shoot up his body. He touched his forehead and felt the beads of sweat.

He bit his bottom lip and tried to remember anything else from that dream. But when he tried to remember it, he felt immense agony. He massaged his scalp when the door to the door banged open with Adrian grinning.

At usual times, Litwin would have called Adrian mannerless but this time he simply got up and went to his bathroom. Sensing the difference in his friend's behaviour, Adrian sat down on the couch patiently waiting for his friend.

Litwin walked out of the bathroom with a bathrobe and went straight away to his walk-in closet and choose a simple attire cause he was supposed to do security layouts and kinds of stuff for today and had no meeting to attend.

Adrian spoke carefully"Lit? Are you okay? You look disturbed and kind of scared?" Litwin who was selecting his watch paused and looked everywhere except at Adrian.

Adrian sighed and walked towards his friend and chose a watch and handed it to Litwin and said "Everything will be alright. I m with you here, If you want to talk about it." Litwin said nothing and quietly wore his watch.

"Nightmare. The feeling I felt was so vivid"

.........

'Hope Rizi and Dylan are alright'

"Wakey Wakey. Rise and shine" someone said and shook Twil awake. She screamed internally and threw a pillow at Rizi. Rizi caught it and walked towards Twil."It's Saturday for God's sake" Twil said and got up from her bed and walked towards the bathroom and did her routine and wore a crop top with an overcoat and jeans and boots.

She then asked Twil who was reading a magazine. "When did you come back Rizi?" asked Twil. "Dylan's parents are leaving today. So I came to send them off" Rizi said and shrugged her shoulder. Twil nodded and went down for breakfast.

Vay was arranging the tables while Veve was helping Twil's mother in cooking. Twil's father was talking in a video conference while Dylan's parents were playing with their grandchildren.

It was 8 in the morning. Twil went and helped in arranging the tables whereas Rizi helped in cooking breakfast. They all ate breakfast and Dylan's parents left at 10.

Twil's father and mother told him that they have to go to work and they rushed back and left. Rizi left for the hospital along with her kids. Twil was alone in her house along with Vay and Veve.

She started doing her assignments and then watched some movies and ate lunch. It was 5 in the evening when her bell rang.

She went to find Kate and May and Misha. She invited them. "Watcha doin" asked May. "Living peacefully until you entered" Twil said.

"Let's go to Internet Cafe and play some video games" told Kate and Misha nodded enthusiastically.

"Wait a min. Let me wear my coat" Twil wore her coat and announced her departure to Vay and Veve.

They were walking through the streets when Misha's phone rang. She attended the call and hummed all the time as a reply. She then hung the call and turned towards her friends and said "I have to return home at 7" Others nodded and they arrived at the internet cafe.

They started playing the games and someone was screaming their victory loudly. May being May stood and peeked around to find Dominic with his friends.

"Keep it down, will you?" May hissed. Dominic heed no pay and continued to play, this time shouting a little less softly.

She rolled her eyes and continued playing. It was 7 and Misha left.

Twil, May and Kate left the internet cafe after an hour and were walking through the streets when they heard a loud bang.

"Axel Harley?"

******
Hey Guys. Sorry for the boring chapter but I promise it has a reason and the upcoming chapters will be good.

Guess how many chapters are more for Litwin and Twil's meeting?? Comment your guesses.

Please vote, comment, share and subscribe.
Thank you for reading 😘😘😘