Chapter - I - START OF EVERYTHING

DO READ THIS 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
(Reminder: This story is a slow progressing story and the chapters before the male and female protagonist meet have many mysteries and reasons. So I kindly ask yall to be patient)

Standing on the balcony in the castle, the King sighed. He ruled Hesy for 1190 years. He was handing over his position as a King to his last son, Litwin.

Unlike his brothers, the Aura around Litwin was very intimidating and not very approachable and he rarely smiled. It has been like this for a very long time. King Antoun sighed sadly. One position: being the King and sole ruler, with three sons, put him in a tight position. He loved them equally but a planet cannot be ruled by three. Thanks to the prophecy, his dilemma was solved.

He felt bad for his other two sons but they were very much glad and had no envy. So King Antoun decided to give equal shares of responsibility, a disguise to help the youngest. Each person was given a responsibility to withhold. Asheil was responsible for the security and military force in the kingdom whereas Daw' was responsible for technology.

Zahri, the wife of Asheil was responsible for politics whereas Isaa, the wife of Daw' was responsible for education.

The Hesians, unlike how the humans describe in their stories about King's ruling, were living in big mansions comfortably and happily.

Everyone in the castle was eating lunch peacefully. The king spoke "Litwin, meet me after you finish your lunch. Will you, my son?"
Litwin replied"Of course ,father."

The Queen interrupted"You old man. I told no talking at the dining table. Didn't I?". She hissed at her Husband. The king replied"Well. Didn't you talk too, my lady?" Everyone at the table chuckled.

"Now now, you don't want to offend Mother, Do you Father?" Asked Daw'. The king raised his hands in surrender. Everyone finished their lunch quietly and went back to doing their business.

Litwin went to meet the King. He stood before his study room and knocked thrice and opened the mega wooden door made from sandalwood. "Father you wanted to speak?" Asked Litwin.

His voice echoed. The study room was big and with a sofa in the middle with two single-seater sofas beside it. The huge chandelier hanging in the middle of the room gave off an aesthetic look.

There was a huge shelf with many books including encyclopedias to the first copy of Romeo Juliet to the latest books of the Authors in Hesy as well as the other planets including Earth.

The king walked holding a bag of chocolates and sat on the Sofa. "Don't complain to your Mother about eating sweets. It ain't my fault though. A good lunch without desserts is incomplete" The king stated.

Litwin sighed. "Seriously Father? You ate dessert just now!!" He accused.

The King chuckled softly. Suddenly his demeanour changed. "You know why I called you. don't you Litwin?" He asked.