Chapter - XXXVIII The Love confession

Shout out to my 50% US readers and my 50% of Indian readers. I love y'all❤️❤️❤️ this chapter is dedicated to yall

Adrian's brows ceased even more in confusion. "Then how the heck does she have brown eyes? You saw it for yourself" The moment those words left Adrian's mouth, he regretted them.

Helina's jaw dropped as she looked at them. "You have met her before? Did you go to Earth? Again?" She raised her voice slightly as Litwin flinched. That was taboo which prevented him from going to Earth but a blessing in disguise.

Helina's eyes softened as she saw Litwin looking down with guilt. She knew it was a sensitive topic for him so she sighed and patted him.

"Stay away from humans. They bring nothing but trouble" she said before walking out of the room.

...

After hearing the explanation, Twil dragged herself to her room with sheer exhaustion. She laid on the bed facing the ceiling. "So what's gonna happen now?" She asked herself.

She got up from the bed and looked into the mirror. Black silky hair, double eyelids, a button nose inherited from her mom and her eyes.  She pulled the drawer open and removed her contacts displaying her golden eyes.

To not stand out too much, she started wearing lenses for a very long time. It was a truth none of her friends knew except for a certain someone.

...

Alicia's heels clicked on the tiled floor as silence was the only other thing present in her room.

She pushed her veil down and looked at her brown eyes. The room's door barged open and in came her Aunt Rizi.

"Why did you go to Earth? You will blow the cover!!" Rizi gritted her teeth as she spoke.

"I m not sorry for it. I want my twin to know bout my existence. I don't care about your goddamn rules" Alicia yelled as she threw her sapphire earrings off to the ground.

"Get yourself together Alicia Wafi. You are putting yourself and Twil in a dangerous position." Rizi spoke as she shook Alicia.

Silence filled the air. Alicia bit her lower lip and snatched her veil and went out banging the door close.

Rizi said as she sat on the bed. "You fool. I understand your feelings but if Twil's existence comes to light, she and you, both will be killed"

...

Gael walked in the corridor of the abandoned palace of Clesr. If he were to be a human, he sure would have died out of fear. The palace has moss filling the walls and the huge beautiful chandelier was covered with dust and was now a residence of spiders.

The painting once envied by others now fell loosely to the ground. Gael stopped before the prohibited section of Clesr and opened the door and walked in.

It was an insanely huge room with shelves which stood higher than the tower of Pisa. He coughed as the dust enveloped him.

Walking past the shelves, he carefully pushed a small slider which was hidden under the shelf in the middle of the room.

The stairs emerged from the ground and he followed the stairs. There was a book with its pages almost burnt with an ink pot near it.

He searched for Dominic's name to remove it from the Clesr's book as per the orders.

After two hours of searching, he found Dominic's name. He was about to strike it out when he heard a shuffling noise. Gael withdrew his weapon and ordered "Show yourself"