Chapter - XXXXI The Sibling

Litwin looked at Adrian with his eye wide open. "Zahri?" He questioned for which Adrian nodded.

"Someone cast a power share on her?" Litwin asked. Adrian simply shrugged. Power share was a method for a person to transfer his powers to another. "It was usually done to someone who was born without powers. Just like Twil and Alicia. But Zahri was born with powers!" Adrian voiced out.

Litwin got up and looked at his friend. "I will be out in 15. Let's have a talk with Zahri" Adrian agreed.

...

"My lady. I want you to tell me how long you are having this nightmare?" The therapist asked as Zahri was sitting opposite him with Asheil beside her.

Asheil slid his hand over hers and nodded encouragingly. "As long as I could remember"

The therapist nodded in understanding. "How frequent were they?"

"Not very much but after Litwin's wedding and that war, it became frequent" she breathed.

"So. The war triggered it. Have you ever been through this kind of situation before?" The therapist asked jotting down something on his notepad.

After a session which almost last for an hour, Zahri and Asheil thanked the therapist and walked out.

"Here, your Highness" the therapist said as he gave the notepad to Litwin.

Litwin who was hiding behind the shelves along with Adrian came out. Litwin got the notepad as his eyes scanned the page.

"She seems to be recovering her memories" the therapist said as Adrian looked at him.

"Memories you say?" Adrian asked and the therapist nodded in confirmation.

"So those aren't just nightmares but her forgotten memories" Litwin said.

"Her powers were confirmed to be the same as the planet Clesr's core power meaning she should have been from Clesr" the therapist said placing small statistics.

"After the war, the people of Clesr migrated to the nearby planets and they were taken to remove their previous identity as a citizen of Clesr and given a new identity. That includes removing their previous powers too. Am I right?" Twil asked as she stood by the door.

The therapist bowed as she walked toward Litwin taking the notepad.

"Who is Zahri?" Twil asked.

"My brother's wife" Litwin said nonchalantly. Twil rolled her eyes at him.

"Her identity. What's her identity? I m sure you wouldn't allow a random person to enter and stain the royal bloodline right?" She said as Litwin moved dangerously close to her.

His breath fanned her as he gritted his teeth. "Do not speak if you are going to utter things like this"

"The point is" Twil jabbed her fingers in his chest. "I. Was. Right. You guys are pathetic. You are an heir but you have no power. Hesy, the kingdom of Kindness? Don't make me laugh. The commoners are but none of the nobles is" she said pushing him away.

The therapist excused himself and went out. Twil was breathing heavily as Litwin looked into her eyes.

"I m marrying you for the sake of my planet. There would be nothing between us." Twil said turning to leave.