Chapter - XLVI The End

Litwin banged the door open only to find Twil and Adrian on the ground. He rushed towards her and held her face between his palm as his eyes darted around in worry.

"What happened? Is everything okay?" He asked.

Twil clutched onto his cloak as she looked at him. "Axel. He doesn't deserve any of this" she wept as Litwin hugged her. He knew it but at the same time killing the nobles will make Axel's even bloodier and hearing the story from Zahri he knew how much he hated killing.

He nodded in agreement as he pulled back from her. "Whoa! You sure do look ugly. Since the people don't know bout our marriage yet, let's divorce. I don't want an ugly wife" he spoke seriously as Twil punched his shoulder earning a groan.

They got up and The King of Hesy and Mikra along with their Queens, and their children walked in. Rizi laid out a map as she started to explain.

"There are seventeen places where we assume Axel might have taken the nobles. This" She pointed to the spaceship area.

"We can cross it out since it has an insane amount of guards and people are still arriving so he wouldn't take them here"

"Let's split ourselves and search. Asheil takes the central while Daw' takes the west, Adrian will take the medical base, and Isaa will take the Technical base... And I will take the borders" Litwin concluded.

They nodded as they left the castle. When Axel left, all his guards left so it was easier to get out of the castle.

Litwin climbed on his black horse as his eyes fell on Twil. She was on a brown one and her gown was changed into a simple, elegant attire.

"We gotta catch Axel and then you can shoot all those hearty eyes on your wife" Adrian said as he pulled the reins, riding away.

Litwin turned to look at her one last time before leaving but this time she was looking at him too. She mouthed something and rode away as Litwin covered his mouth in glee, ears tinted pink.

"I love you" she mouthed.

....

Axel sat at the table as he sipped the wine in delight. His armour was removed and now he was wearing only his white shirt and black pant and boots. He tilted his head looking at the conscious nobles.

The pink-haired noble gritted his teeth as Axel stood up and walked toward him. He held the pink noble's hair as he pulled his head making him face upwards.

"Now now. Look at the pretty scar I gave you" he said as he poured the wine on his face. Axel heated the wine using his power making the noble's slightly melt and disfigure. Gael who was near Axel stood still with another bottle of wine in his hand.

Axel broke the wine glass and took the shattered pieces and pressed it into the noble's other eyebrow then slowly drew into his eyes. The noble hissed in pain.

"What? It's not a thousand glass shards ripping your skin unlike my father" Axel shrugged as he took the wine bottle and hit it against the silver-haired noble's head.

He screamed in pain while the blood cascaded his face. Axel stood with a small smile on his face. "Oops. I guess I m still a temperament fool" he mocked, continuing to kick the head with his foot.

He leaned in closer as the other nobles backed away cowering in fear. "The reason I wasn't the heir was that I was cruel. Way too cruel for my own good" he said as he stabbed the dagger into a noble's chest.

Others shivered as the sound of the heels clicking was heard. "Axel!" Zahri cried. The dagger in his hand slipped as he gulped.

He turned away from her as his voice turned cold. "What are you doing here my lady?"