Chapter - XXXX The Powers

The royal members nodded while her parents shook their heads in disagreement. Twil held her mother's hand beneath the table as her mother sighed.

The royal members looked at Litwin for his opinion. Litwin tried talking but nothing came out except for air. His grips on the table tightened as he nodded his head ferociously. The hall broke out into laughter.

"Prince Litwin is sure excited" A king of another planet joked.

Litwin's knuckles turned white. Slowly the hall emptied except for Twil and Adrian. Adrian looked at Litwin quizzically as Twil smirked.

"Now you see my real powers Litwin" She said smugly walking out of the hall. Litwin, being released from her control breathed heavily with his neck turned pink.

"That's so cool. The real golden-eyed girl who can control your powers. You gotta be careful Lit-"

"Shut up!" Litwin whisper yelled.

The whole castle was buzzing with enthusiasm and energy. The carpets were replaced with new ones, the chandelier was taken down to clean, the tailors were taking measurements and the charity event was announced.

Litwin, who was exhausted from opening the 1890th congratulation letter, he sighed. Adrian was looking at the suits while Litwin placed his hand under his chin in a daze and asked.

"You look very much excited than the previous wedding"

Adrian turning the page answered "In your previous wedding you didn't love the bride and now" he looked up from the magazine.

"You love her"

Litwin's eyes widened and he started coughing as his cheeks and ears turned pink. "Why would you think that?" He asked meekly.

"Anyone who had a brain, will be able to make out. Your undying love for Twil" Adrian said as he playfully grazed his face.

"In my previous wedding you didn't die but" Litwin paused looking at Adrian.

"Now you will" he gritted his teeth.

The door opened and Twil came inside. She looked at Adrian's hands which were on Litwin and Litwin's flushed cheeks.

She bowed a little and closed the door behind her. Litwin pushed Adrian away from him as he got up chasing behind Twil.

"Twil!"

"Alicia!" Litwin's mother called out. She looked at her son weirdly.

"Twil?" She questioned.

Litwin placed both of his index fingers on his cheek. "Twinkle Twinkle little star? How I wonder what you are?"

Litwin's mother didn't bother to acknowledge her son and held onto Twil's hand excitedly pulling her inside her room while Litwin followed out of curiosity.

"I wanted to give this to my daughter-in-law. Here. Show me your wrist" She said. Twil hesitantly bought her wrist towards Litwin's mother. His mother placed beautiful emerald stones and golden stones placed alternatively, on the bracelet on her wrist and smiled satisfied.

Litwin stood there watching the scene. His mother had a chance to give it to Alicia but the bracelet which was meant for Twil, reached her despite the situation.

...

Alicia completed the homework within minutes and now was complaining about how bored she was. Twil's friends looked at her while Ashton was done with her.