Chapter - IX ROSES WITH THORNS

"Isn't it beautiful?"

Litwin turned around to find the source of the voice. There stood Alicia, dressed in Royal violet and wearing gold broad bangles with violet stones in it in her hand. As usual, her face was covered but this time it was with a violet silk cloth matching her whole attire.

Litwin nodded his head. Alicia stood beside Litwin and pointed at the lavender fields. Litwin raised his eyebrows. "Want to go there?" asked Alicia. "It's okay. I m fine here" Litwin replied.

Alicia nodded her head understandingly. "You went to find the prophecy book?" asked Alicia. Litwin sighed and nodded.

"What did you want to know from there? I didn't mean to pry but my grandfather has seen the prophecy book. I think he might be got answers to your questions" Alicia said.

Litwin turned and faced Alicia and asked "If you don't mind, could you please take me to your grandfather?"

"Yeah. Sure. If it's okay with you then we can leave right after giving the measurements" Alicia said. They both walked towards the Great Hall which had many paintings hung around with a huge Chandelier hanging in the middle of the hall with two more chandeliers smaller than the previous one on either side of the huge one.

Whispers broke out and many eyes focused on the Walking future King and Queen. The Hesians and many people from other planets started murmuring.

"They look perfect together"

"Woah. Look at Prince Litwin!!!!! He is so handsome. Look at his stunning emerald eyes. Damn!"

"Ah. Lady Alicia's face is covered. When can we see her face??"

"After the Coronation Ceremony, we can see"

"Only 8 days more. Wohooo~~"

Litwin and Alicia politely smiled at everyone. They went to the Royal tailor and gave their measurements. Litwin's grandmother walked toward them and smiled at them. They both bowed to her. Litwin's grandmother took Alicia's hands and took her to select pieces of jewellery.

"Litwin! What's your tuxedo colour for your engagement huh?" asked Adrian walking from the tailor after giving his measurements.
"Burgundy, three plaid suit" Litwin told casually as he checked the time. He searched for Alicia and found her talking with some girls.

Alicia turned around as she felt a gaze on her and smiled at Litwin. Litwin returned the smile.

"Wow. Can't stay away from your wife, can you?" Adrian teased.

Alicia excused herself and went to Litwin.

"Shall we leave?" asked Alicia. Litwin nodded and they teleported to Alicia's home planet called Mikra. They arrived there and were greeted by Mikrains. The streets and houses had decorations and the Mikrains were cheerfully decorating.

Alicia took Litwin to the castle and teleported them before her grandfather's room door. She looked at Litwin and he nodded. Alicia knocked thrice and entered with Litwin following her.

Her grandfather was sitting on his chair near his working table. The room was dark except for a little lamp shining.

"Please sit down Prince Litwin and Lady Alicia" The grandfather told. They sat down. The grandfather stood up with his back facing them, taking a view of the busy streets.

After a minute of silence, the grandfather spoke. "The prophecy book is hidden in Clesr for many years. It was hidden when I was 112 or something by your great grandfather. It had a prophecy that told 'A Boy will be given birth with Emerald eyes and strong powers who will be the heir to rule Hesy, along with a mysterious beauty who can control his powers"