Chapter - II - VINCULUM AND BREAK

'Walking to the Castle takes time but using teleportation skills will make the guard walk again back to the castle.' Litwin thought. "Here, take my hand. I m using teleportation to go to the castle" Told Litwin.

The guard took the hand flustered. Have I told you that Litwin can make anyone swoon with a simple smile and his deep husky voice? Well, he needs no efforts to steal hearts.

They reached the castle and Litwin walked and reached Lady Zahri's room. He knocked on the door thrice and entered the room.

The room was massive like every other room in the castle and the only right thing, which humans portrayed in their so-called stories was the massive rooms and the stunning sceneries.

The room had a King size bed and a huge walk-in closet and a big sofa with a teapoy which had a vase filled with black and violet roses. The sofa was dark grey and the room was painted in contrasting black and grey and violet and had a silver glass chandelier. Both Asheil and Zahri were black violet lovers.

"You summoned me My lady Zahri?" Asked Litwin as he bowed

"You summoned me My lady Zahri?" Asked Litwin as he bowed. "Yep. Drop the formos and sit down Litwin" replied Zahri patting the space beside her. Zahri was easygoing, and a bit shy but once you get to know her, she is a total goofball.

"Heard you are checking vinculum with Alicia after meeting her. How do you feel about this whole marriage thing? You should know that we won't force you to do anything you don't want Lit" bombarded Zahri.

"I do know it Zahri. I just feel nothing. And I m okay with checking vinculum as well as getting married to Alicia. You guys met her so, of course, I believe she will be a good choice" Litwin replied sincerely.

"Take your time Lit. You should know we always support you no matter what." Zahri smiled.

"Okay, and you didn't call me to discuss only this. Am I right? So what's the matter?" Litwin asked.

"You know me too well Lit. Asheil is busy and so is Daw'. So Isaa and I are going to go shopping in EILA , so come with us" Zahri asked with twinkling eyes.

Litwin acted like he was thinking so Zahri unleashed her weapon. Puppy eyes. Litwin chuckled and agreed.

They travelled through the spaceship, used for transportation which was nearly as fast as the light and reached EILA, THE NEIGHBORING PLANET. The EILASIANS were known for their wit and intelligence. Every year, Eila ranked first in the new technologies expo, every year.

"Welcome Prince Litwin ,Lady Zahri and Lady Isaa. What pleasure do I owe to have your visit?" Asked the Security head commander Ryan. "Good day to you Ryan. We are here to shop so don't mind us and carry on with your works" Litwin replied.

Ryan politely smiled and left. The three started shopping raiding almost every store. Litwin was tired from the intense workout but kept his mouth shut. Zahri and Isaa were like sisters to Litwin, so he went along with everything. After five long hours, they returned to Hesy. Everyone had dinner and went to sleep.