Chapter - XXXIII JUST WANTED TO SEE YOU

Dedicated to 137_SoUrCaNdY

"Twil?"

Twil sighed as she signalled the maids to leave. The maids hurriedly left while Litwin was struck with a dilemma. He didn't know whether he wanted to feel happy or angry.

"I expected this to happen but not this fast" Twil chuckled. The aura around her was different from the aura of her on Earth. "So which one of the versions of you is true? Twil or Alicia" Litwin questioned as he tightly clenched his fist. "Alicia" She answered. The Alicia who was so-called Twil looked exquisite.

The viridian silk dress with full sleeves and her stunning golden eyes which can hypnotize people and her long black silky hair which was made into a neat bun could make anyone's jaws drop but Litwin wasn't pleased to the least. "No wonder you weren't shocked when I told you I belong to Hesy"

He clenched his jaws and went out of the room slamming the door behind him. He was furious, angry, disappointed and sad. He trusted her and told her, his secrets but she didn't.

And the carefree and concerned sparkling eyes of her, now held nothing. He teleported himself to the lavender fields. The fresh breeze gently caressed him and make him a little relieved.

"Why did you hide it from me Twil? or should I say, Alicia?" Litwin addressed the figure that followed him. Alicia/Twil quietly walked towards him. She didn't utter a word nor did he. "I m sorry" She prompted gaining his attention.

"No. Don't be. There was no reason for you to say me your secret. We are not even engaged yet. So.. What happens on earth while you are here?" Litwin questioned.

"Pretty much nothing. The Twil me will be on sick leave and when I m not here, Alicia me will have no problem since she is mysterious. Nobody has ever seen me except your family" Alicia/Twil said.

He stood up offering her a hand. She looked at it and looked at him with a smile and took it. Both of them teleported themselves to the hall. "I shall take my leave." Litwin said placing his hand over his chest and slightly bowing. She nodded at him.

He sighed and massaged his temples. Adrian looked at his friend worriedly. "Is everything alright?" he asked. Litwin closed his eyes after taking a seat and whispered inaudibly but Adrian got it. "WHAT? You are saying TWIL is ALICIA?" Litwin nodded and Adrian scoffed surprised. "No wonder Marcus kept addressing her as Her highness and told me he can sense a power other than ours." Adrian spoke making Litwin remember the time.

FLASHBACK

"Welcome his Highness and her Highness. Please excuse me since I wasn't able to attend your wedding"Marcus spoke making Twil look at Litwin.

"It's okay Marcus and this isn't Alicia and I m not wedded yet" Litwin cleared the misunderstanding.

...

Litwin chuckled. He missed the important clues that pointed towards the fact that Alicia and Twil were one. His sharp instinct and observation skill didn't work on her.

The banquet started but his attention was all on Alicia/Twil. She was talking with his mother and Zahri. She covered her mouth using her hands while she laughed just like she did when he joked. He should be relieved that he was going to marry the one he loves but something seemed off.

He searched for his brothers who were least interested in the show. While their eyes met Litwin's, they gave a smile that didn't reach their eyes.

Wanting to find what was wrong with his brothers, he waited for the perfect time. When the royal adviser stood on the podium to speak, Litwin seized the chance and followed his brothers who were already leaving.