Chapter - VIII - HAPPENINGS

"The so-called place turns into the sand just like the stick we took from there"

His grandmother's eyebrows furrowed. She stood up and walked towards him and looked at the stick which was now turned into sand.

She shook her head. Suddenly the door opened and Daw' walked in. "Where were you my lady Isaa?" He asked his voice concerned and panicked.

"Daw', take Isaa to your room and let her rest. Adrian and Litwin go and meet His highness and then you both can rest too" His grandmother ordered. They nodded and left.

"What do you think his highness wants to talk about Lit?" asked Adrian as he stuffed his hands inside his pocket. Litwin shrugged.

They reached the library. Litwin knocked thrice and Adrian opened the door and they both entered and bowed.

"Rise. Please have a seat kids" told the king. They both sat down. "Why did you go to find the book of prophecy?" Asked the King. "Your highness, I had a feeling that something was missing. So I went to find the book and I took them with me" Litwin spoke.

"No, your highness. I went with him willingly" Adrian told. The King looked at them and spoke "I don't care who initiated or who tagged along but I do not accept this kind of behaviour next time. It could have been dangerous."

"Sorry, your highness!" They both told in unison.
"Litwin and Adrian, both of you rest well. Tomorrow the invitations should be sent and the measurements should be given for the clothes" the king told.

They nodded and left. "Litwin. If we never really went to Clesr then where is the Real Clesr?" asked Adrian.

"It's in the parallel universe" a voice told. "Asheil?" Litwin asked the owner of the voice.
"Yeah. And going to the parallel universe is very hard. Only fourteen have gone to the parallel universe and three have gone to Clesr who never returned" Asheil said as he sipped his latte.

"Then why do they send such valuable things there if nobody could return after going there?" asked Adrian. "It's because they want to keep it safe and secure" Litwin mumbled.

"How do they take the things there if they can't return and nobody is living there" asked Litwin. "Through letters. Every planet is given a letter which can be used for permission, asking to keep valuable treasure, secret medicines and books. But nobody knows how it arrived or how it gets done except the great grandfather of the heir of the kingdoms" Asheil told.

"The whole process is mysterious" Litwin said and Asheil and Adrian agreed. After talking for a while they left to rest. Litwin was lying on his bed when something crossed his mind.

'The guard of the fake Clesr told something quite like what Asheil told. Why would he tell this or Was he hinting something?' Litwin sighed slowly sleep taking over.

The next morning, Litwin woke up to some annoying screeching sound. "This time for Africaaaa~~ Wakaaa hey hey. Wakaaa hey hey. TSaminamina---" Adrian's voice was cut off by a pillow thrown at him. "Hey!" Adrian said offended.

"Knocking the door before entering. Not entering through teleportation when someone doesn't like it and not screeching and scaring the birds off are some of the manners that you need to learn Adri and now get out!!" Litwin breathed heavily after he spoke.

After his morning routine, he wore an all-white tuxedo and walked into the garden. He looked at the Black roses that Isaa and Zahri grew.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

...........

Dylan!

Twil's eyes widened looking at her Uncle who asked her to keep Rizi busy as he was preparing a great surprise for Rizi with his cousin which happened to be Rachel. Rizi followed Twil's gaze and looked at Dylan.

"Dylan!!" Rizi called in Delight. Dylan looked at Rizi and smiled at her. They both hugged each other. Dylan gave a 'Why-did-you-bring- her-look' and Twil smiled sheepishly as she whispered to Dylan "You never told me you were coming here."

"I texted you Twil!!" Dylan exclaimed.

Then they all sat down with Dylan's son playing with Rachel and their daughter sleeping peacefully in their mother's arms. The waiter brought the food which they ordered.

Dylan's and Rachel's mothers are sisters and hence they are cousins. Ding. Twil looked down at her phone.

Twil quickly sent an okay look and carried on with her eating. After eating Dylan paid the bill and Rizi and Twil went back home.

"Carl is back. That's why Rachel is very happy." Rizi told as she plopped on the couch. "When did he come back? " Twil asked. "Three days ago I guess" Rizi replied as she started sorting out the things from the shopping bag.

Carl is Rachel's elder brother who went to France to learn despite his parent's disapproval. They were angry and Carl was not able to visit them. After four years of pleading from Rachel, Carl has visited them.

Twil got up and went to her room to do her homework when her phone went off. She looked at it and saw it was a message from Riley saying that 'She is going shopping for getting dresses for the party which Rachel's holding.'

Twil sighed and left a simple okay and did her homework and slept. The next morning, as usual, she finished her routine when she heard a loud voice arguing "Dylan. You didn't return home and didn't even leave me a message. I was so concerned and you are telling me to Calm down?" Rizi yelled at the phone. Twil knew it was Dylan on the other line.

"Dylan!!!! Answer me. I know I overreacted but I was concerned okay? Are you okay?" Rizi asked.

".............."

"Dylan! What do you mean by you didn't want to come back home?"

"............"

"Seriously Dylan? You are telling me that your phone should be switched off than rather hearing me throwing tantrums huh?"

"............."

"As you wish Dylan. I will leave you alone" Rizi said and hung up her phone and walked away.

Rizi's eyes glistened with tears and she quickly wiped hearing Twil's footsteps. Twil knew what Dylan planned which was to act like he needs space and then surprise Rizi so she kept her mouth shut and ate her breakfast when the house phone rang.

Rizi answered the phone. She nodded and suddenly tears ran from her eyes. "Rizi. Is everything okay?" asked Twil worried.

"Dylan got into an accident"

*************
This is from Spacer hospital. Is this the reader? Well, we need more likes, comments, and shares. And please subscribe too.

Quick question:
What is an embarrassing situation for which you've gone to the doctors?

I didn't go to the doctor's but once I poured two tablespoons of soya sauce into my ramen and thought I might get a heart attack or die. I texted my doctor and friends about it and they reassured me it was okay and that nothing would happen to me.

Thank you for reading 😘😘