Chapter - X - WAITING

Guess what? This story is ranked 28 on the planets and I m very much grateful for your support and love. Love y'all ❤️❤️

*******

"Don't thank me. We are going to be a family soon"

Litwin looked at Alicia and nodded awkwardly. After all, what Alicia said was true. They were going to married soon. They both came to the lake in Mikra. They both sat down on a bench.

Silence filled the air. Litwin wanted to break the silence but didn't know how as he was a very sociable person. Note my sarcasm. Alicia looked at Litwin and asked "You didn't see my face yet you agreed. What if I was ugly?"

"Nobody is ugly. The thought is. I don't care how you look Alicia and I mean it. And Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" Litwin told as he politely smiled. Alicia smiled back at him. His words were sweeter than honey and he meant every word he uttered. Alicia was about to talk when a guard ran over to them.

"Greetings. My dear beloved Lady Alicia and Prince Litwin. His highness of Hesy has summoned you both" The guard told as he bowed. Alicia dismissed him.

They both returned to Hesy. The wedding planners held a tablet and a recording pen and were waiting. As soon as Lit and Alicia entered, they were asked which flowers liked

"Hyacinth and lilies" told Alicia.

"Anything" Litwin shrugged.

They nodded and left. Another set of planners came and asked what food they like.

"Anything Spicy and desserts that are served should be the best" Alicia told.

"I have a sweet tooth, so anything sweet" Litwin said.

The Royal court was decorated with fine roses and silk curtains with Hesy's crest and Mikra's crest embroidered with Gold thread and diamonds engraved.

The best and handpicked roses and flowers were arranged on the stairs. Litwin went to his father. His father smiled and opened his arms and hugged him and patted his back.

Daw' and Asheil smiled lovingly at their brother. They all walked towards the planning room. Many people were interested in art and skilled in it, doing the invitations with their hands.

Isaa and Zahri were stamping the invitations with the wax stamp which had Hesy's emblem. When they entered, everyone in the room stood up and bowed.

"Please Rise. Thank you for your hard work. And you can continue your work." The king said. They sat down and looked at the beautiful invitation.

The king took an invitation in his hand and smiled at his sons. He then told Asheil and Zahri to distribute the cards to the families while Daw' and Isaa to the other planets.