I'm sat in the back daydreaming about leaving this hell hole and getting some burgers and beers.

I'm to into my daydream about cheeseburgers that my keys fly off my finger my eyes follow it and it slides across the floor stopping at someone's feet at the desk of the kid next to me they are wearing Doc martens with a heart buckle it's cute.

I huff and lean down to grab it but I see hands grab it before me. I lean back up and locked eyes with the boy who picked up my keys he smiled a shy gummy smile at me and I feel a weird feeling in my chest at that smile I feel my ears turn red.

Woah this is a new feeling..

"Here you go," he said in a soft voice while he held out the keys to me I blink at him shocked for some reason.

I compose myself and stick out my hand he dropped the keys in them and smiled again I feel a warm feeling in my stomach looking at him.

"Thanks," I said he nodded cutely and went back to looking at the teacher.

I sit back in my chair shocked and confused I turn my head to the boy next to me again his eyes on the teacher writing notes biting on the tip of his pen.

I took this time to look at him like really look at him.

He has mint hair that falls beautifully around his small face he has small but sharp brown eyes. Cute pink lips that look so soft and chubby adorable cheeks. He is wearing a fuzzy yellow sweater and black jeans the sweater looked big on him gave him sweater paws.

I didn't even realize I was full-on staring at the boy with mint hair until he turned to look at me we locked eyes again his cute cheeks turned a soft pink and he quickly looked away

I didn't even realize I was full-on staring at the boy with mint hair until he turned to look at me we locked eyes again his cute cheeks turned a soft pink and he quickly looked away. I finally looked away as well my heart beating so fast for some strange reason.

What a weird feeling...

I shake my head and then lay my head on my desk trying to pinpoint my emotions that are stirring around in me.

What the fuck is going on with me??

why am I acting like an anime girl blushing and shit

I shake off all my feelings and decide to rest my eyes for the rest of the class period.

Soon I'm woken up by the loud ass bell I huff loud and sit up I try to stop myself from looking to my left to the mint hair boy but I do anyway but it's too late he is already gone and for some reason, I feel disappointed.

I stand to my feet and leave the class it's the end of the day I can leave this horrible place.

I make my way to the student parking lot where my motorcycle is and surprisingly the school got empty pretty fast or maybe I'm just a slow walker the hallways are empty.