"Well, I am not even O." Simon said. "I will call some people and find an O negative person." The doctor left us alone. 

"You don't need to do that." Lexie turned to Liam and he shook his head. "Liam you an O negative."

"Yes, you are her father and you are O negative." Calum smiled. "Go with the doctor."

"I am not donating my blood to anyone." He replied. "I don't care who is dying, I will not donate blood." Why the hell is he acting like he will die if he donates his blood. Angel, is his blood. She really loves him a lot.

"Liam!" Shadow shouted. "Angel is your daughter, so stop being heartless."

"Shut up Shadow." Liam stormed out of the hospital and I ran after him. 

"Liam." I stopped him from getting in his car. "Why are you wasting time. Her life is in danger, the blood transfusion needs to be done right now." I continued. "I know we have a past together and you hate me but please stop punishing my baby. She is a kid, she doesn't deserve this. Liam, please donate your blood. I will do anything you ask."

"I am not going to donate, Angel so leave me alone." He snapped.

"Why? Why are you so heartless? Why are you doing this Liam, she is just a kid. Liam, I never did anything to make you hate me so why are you hurting me like this." I went on my knees. "Please, I beg you." I cried.

"Angel, stop wasting your time." How can someone be this heartless? 

I got up and wiped my tears. 

"Up until now I used to tell everyone I hate you but today...." I clenched my fist in anger. I can find a donor for my baby, it won't be that hard. I do not need him. "I hate you more than anyone in this world. You are sick Liam and I feel sorry for Shadow for wanting to marry a sick heartless bastard like you."

"Your daughter is laying in a hospital bed and here you are, telling me about how you feel as if I care." He smirked. "If you are done, can I leave." I shook my head and tears rolled down my cheeks. How could've been so blind? Why was I so stupid to fall for this man, this man who can't even donate blood to the girl who loves him a lot. His own daughter.

I ran back inside.

"Where's Liam?" Lexie asked.

"Did he agree?" Shadow smiled.

"Simon, did you find an O negative." I said.

"I will go and talk to Liam." Shadow tried to walk past me but I grabbed her elbow. "Stacey."

"Liam left." I said. "He said he doesn't want to donate so leave him alone." I am tired of everyone begging a useless heartless man like Liam. 

"I think you should all call your friends because my PA called me and no one is O negative." Simon said.

"Calum, where is Britney? I am sure your wife will be O negative." I remember Britney doing an oral when we were in high school. She was the one that talked about O negative and how it's rare to find. I am sure she is O negative, she has to be. 

"Britney is on her way here but she is not O negative, her mother is O negative but she--." 

"Call her mother, Simon will pay her a lot." I knew Britney had a family member with this blood type.

"I will give her anything she asks for." Simon nods his head.

"Stacey, I am sorry but she is out of the country." Calum replied.

"Then why did you tell us about her." I shouted. "My baby is in there and none of you are even helping her. Why don't you all be useful and get someone with her blood type."

"I will call my friends." Shadow took her phone out and they all followed her lead. I just want my baby to be okay she had to be okay. 

I must stop crying and look for someone with an O negative. 

I ran to a nurse and ask her if she is O negative but she shook her head. Everyone kept saying no. How is this even fair? Why can O negative people donate blood to anyone and only receive blood from another O negative?

"Whenever I see you, you either crying or lying." Bianca giggled.

"I am really not in the mood to fight with you." I replied. "My baby is fighting for her life and you just came here to mock me. If Britney wasn't your sister then I would've called you today."

"Trust me, that baby of yours will make it to sixteen. God, only takes the evil ones." Bianca said. "Now tell me why the fuck is on their phones and running around. You know I am very smart, I can help." She started jewing her bubble gum very loudly.

"We are looking for a specific blood type. Angel, needs a blood transfusion urgently." I cried and she blew a bubble.

"Why don't you want to donate you are her mother." She rolled her eyes.

"She is an O negative and I am not." 

"And I thought everyone was O negative." She said. "Stacey, I am O negative so what do I get?" 

"She's lying." Britney interrupted us. "Bianca, now isn't the time to lie and give people fake hope. You are not that blood type."

"I know I said I am an A blood type, but I lied. I am an O negative just like mom." Bianca crossed her fingers. 

"Calum get the doctor." I shouted. "Thank you so much, Bianca." I always judged her for no reason. I thought she hated me so much, but I was wrong. She is really kind-hearted.

"Don't thank me yet." Bianca said. "I first want to know what I will get in return."

"Anything, now let's hurry up." Simon pulled her. "Doctor, she wants to donate." He quickly added. "Now please help us."

"She doesn't need blood anymore." The doctor said and my heart started beating faster. 

"You just told us to get an O negative blood and now you telling us she doesn't need blood anymore. What the fuck is wrong with you?" Lexie shouted.

"I thought you knew." The Doctor replied. "Ma'am, someone else just donated blood and Angel is doing better now. She didn't react to the blood and there were no complications."

*Don't forget to vote, comment, and share please*

A/N 

Chapter 18 out on inkitt now!