• Chapter 30 •

"This cute?" I asked Amber.

"Uhhhh it's kinda ugly. Get a two piece bitch." She waved me off and started talking to Turtle on the phone again.

We are currently at my house looking for clothes on these clothing websites. We going to MIAMI. Mykyla and Amber convinced me to do something for my birthday, so we going to Miami.

"Who getting a fucking two piece? I hope y'all talking bout chicken." Turtle dumb ass gone say. And of course, Amber just thought it was so funny.

I looked at her with a stank face. "It was never that funny and Turtle suck dick bitch."

"Fuck you hoe. Ass too big for you to be tryna but a one piece anyway."

I grabbed her phone and hung up.

"Damn bitch. That was rude."

"Cause AMBER. You suppose to be helping ME find something to wear."

"I am. You picking out shit for Pookie. We going to Miami hoe, act like it." She grabbed the computer.

Actually looking at clothes and picking shit out. I heard my door open. Going under my bed, about to get my gun, Turtle ran in.

"Bitch yo brains was about to be all over these walls." I said sitting up.

"And I was gone haunt you for life. But don't be hanging up my girl phone hoe." He said nudging my head.

"Get off me hoe." I pushed him. "Where money at?"

"Shidd I thought he was behind me."

"He probably locking my door behind yo ole slow ass."

"Yo, you gone stop calling me a slow."

"My bad all love." He flashed me a bird.

He walked over to Amber and gave her real embracing hug. Turtle don't do shit like this. I picked the right one.

"So you going to Miami too?" He asked her.

Money bussed in with a plate of Alfredo I made. "Who going to Miami?"

"The females. Me, Amber, and Mykyla. Das it." I stated.

"Mykyla ain't tell me bout me damn Miami." He said sitting on my couch.

"Fuck she gotta tell you where she going for?" Me and Amber said in unison.

"She don't. I'm just saying."

"Mhm. Anyway we going for the weekend."

"So you not gone spend yo birthday with us?" Turtle asked.

"We can do something when I get back."

"It's not the same thing Ki. Why can't we come too?"

"Uhh because this right here." I pointed to him and Amber. "Y'all not bouta be boo'd up on my birthday."

"Okay. So why can't I come?" Money asked.

I looked at him like he was dumb. "You must think I'm stupid." He put his hands in the air.

"Y'all should understand. I haven't enjoyed my birthday since pops. Just let me enjoy it please."

"Ion know why you saying this in front of Turtle. You know he gone Kay anyway."

I just sat down in the chair. "I don't even care. Just keep him away from me."

"I can do that." Turtle nodded his head.

"Ohh fuck you bitch."

"Matter fact, all y'all get out. I'm ready to take a nap."

"Well me and my baby bouta go take a nap too." Turtle and Amber got up and went downstairs to his room I suppose.