• Chapter 29 •

"Yoo Turtle where you at?"

"I'm at the crib, why wassup?"

"I'll tell you when I get there. Money there?"

"You know this nigga here?"

"Aight, I'll see y'all in a minute." I hung up the phone.

"Fuck fuck FUCK. What the fuck? She gone know, she gone know."
**

Pulling up to Turtle's, I didn't even park all the way. I just went in and through my keys. "Ayo bruh what the fuck wrong with you?" Money said.

"Niggas just shot at me. FUCK MAN."

Turtle hopped up quick as fuck. "Who fucking shot at you?"

"Where was you at?" Money asked.

"I was at Pookie store. I'm walking out then niggas just started shooting."

"You know who was shooting at you?" Money asked.

I rubbed my hands over my face. "Nah bro."

"It's Vegas. You probably just got caught in the mix." Turtle said.

"But niggas know not to shoot at Pookie's. Everybody know Ki don't play."

"Yo come holla at me in the kitchen." Money said to me getting up.

I walked in the kitchen and Money was looking at me stupid. "What have you gotten yoself into?"

I looked at him confused. "What you mean?"

"Nigga, everybody know when you lying. Well Turtle probably don't but the rest of us do."

"Lying about what?"

"Kay, who shooting at you?"

"Man, it's crazy."

Money shook his head. "I already knew something was going on."

"But you can't tell Blu."

He looked at me dumb.

I sighed. "So I got into some shit when I left. Well I really had no choice. My momma got sick and I had to get money. My pops was gone in Guatemala taking care of business but I wanted my own money. I had to show him that I had it. I started selling heavy weight crazy. Then niggas tried to get me, So I had to kill em. I didn't know who he was, I guess he was the "king pin" down there. And now I think niggas looking for me."

"Yeaaa, you definitely fucked up but you don't even know it's them. It's Vegas, heat of the moment."

I nodded my head. "Yea, you right."

"But you a weak ass nigga for not telling me my auntie was sick."

"She didn't even tell me till it got too bad. I was pissed off."

"You need to talk to Ki doe. She might just rip yo head off." He said walking out the kitchen.

I just stood there and actually thought about what I was going to say to Blu until my phone rung.
______________
Akiyae POV

I was at home, chilling in my bed. Something I do too much. I thought about getting up and going to get some pizza, then I just didn't feel like getting up. So I just decided to go to sleep.

About to doze off, my phone rung. I was about to let it ring but I seen that it was Mykyla.

"Hello" I said sitting up a little.

"Did you hear what happened at Pooks?"

Now, I'm sitting up all the way. "No. What happened?"

"Somebody said they was tryna shoot somebody that was in there."

"Where you at?" I asked her.

"I'm at work. I get off at 4, I'll come to your house when I get off."

"Alright. I'm bouta stop by Pooks. Call me later." And hung up the phone. Put my pants back on and got in the car.

"Siri call RERE." I waited till somebody finally answered the phone. "Hello."

"Wassup bitch." This dumb ass nigga Turtle always gotta answer like he don't got sense.

"I guess niggas was dumb enough to shoot at Pooks."

"I think it was some little niggas. Kay was at the store and you know he just got that new car. So they was probably tryna run he shit."

I looked at my phone. "What the fuck you mean Kaymere was at the store?"

"He was at the store hoe."

"Just put him on the phone bitch." I rolled my eyes.

He picked up the phone laughing. "Hello."

"Who was shooting at you mere?"

He sighed. "I don't know Blu. But I think it was some little niggas foreal."

"You good?"

"Yea I'm straight. Can I-"

"Bye." And I hung up the phone. Started driving to my momma house.
**

Pulling up to my momma's, I walked up and Pookie opened the door with a attitude. I tilted my head to the side. "What's wrong with you?"

"Somebody just shot at my store. Kay was there too."

"Yea I know. He said some lil niggas was tryna rob him." I said kicking off my shoes. "Where momma?"

"I think she in her room." She said going up the stairs.

I started walking to her room. "Mommaaaaaaaa"

"Bitch, stop coming in here yelling." I started hollering.

"Damn, why I gotta be a bitch doe."

She looked at me. "Cause you coming in here doing bitch shit."

I started laughing. "But Nah lemme tell your what happened."

"You know Pookie came in here and told me. You talked to Kay?"

"Yea he straight. Ole bitch ass."

She started laughing. "Did you talk to him yet?"

"No. We don't got nothing to talk about. And why is everybody telling me to talk to him? He told y'all something I don't know?"

"Chile. You know everything I know. But get yo sister outta here she pissing me off."

"How? She in her room." I asked laughing.

"You think she just stay in that room all day?"

"I mean yea kinda."

"Well she don't. Bye see y'all later."

I was a little taken back that she was kicking us out. I mean I don't mind Pookie but dukes never did nothing like this before.

"That's why I'm making my chicken wings." I said sticking out me tongue and running out the room.

I walk in to the hall way and Pookie sitting on the stairs with a bag. "Where you going?" I asked her.

"Nigga with you. I think momma got a boyfriend. She ain't never kick me out."

"Well whatever momma got going on ain't our business. So let's go." I mushed her head towards the front door.