• Chapter 27 •

Akiyae POV

I haven't talked to Kaymere in 2 months. And honestly it's really bothering me. I haven't been to breakfast or talk to them hoes. Amber and Mykyla call me, but now I think they got the hint. Right now, I'm about to take Boonk to get some sneakers. I'm outside his girlfriend house, waiting for him to come out.

Finally after 30 minutes, he got in car smiling ear to ear. "Pussy must've got some pussy." I said laughing.

"See, I'm not even gone comment on that." He said hopping in the car.

I shook my head and drove off. Thank god she don't live that far. "So what you been up to?" I asked him.

"The usual. School, practice, work, and bae. I make it all work." I nodded my head. "What you been up to?" He asked me.

"Umm, nothing really. Chillin."

"Yea, I heard. Why you don't be hanging no more."

"Shiddd, how it's sounding you ain't been to breakfast either."

"I have shit to do. You don't be doing shit." He said laughing. I joined in.

"I don't know. I really just haven't been feeling it."

"Is it because your birthday coming up or is it that nigga Kay?"

"Well damn nigga. Gone read a bitch like dat." I laughed.

"You know, you my big sis. But foreal do, wassup."

"I just know my birthday is gone to be trash and Kaymere confusing. You didn't meet his wife."

He started hollering. "You ain't done called that girl his wife."

"You should've been there when she said it. I was about to choke."

"Kaymere just got here already because he bored and you got girl friends now, your party shouldn't be too boring."

"I don't give a fuck if he only had a couple months left on earth. He can talk to me and he act like he can't. And Amber and Mykyla, they probably don't even fuck with me no more. I haven't talked to them in months."

"Just go to the shop and talk to them. You know how y'all females is. And for Kay, just talk to him."

I rolled my eyes and parked the car.

We hopped out and walked in. Seeing a whole group of Boonk friends, I already knew what this was about to be and I wasn't in the mood today. "Aye Boonk, I'm bouta go to the shop."

"Damn you just gone leave me like that."

"I see them nigga over there. Here take this." I went into my wallet and here came Q.

"Hi to my beautiful queen." He said coming up to me and Boonk.

"So, it's fuck my huh?" Boonk said raising his hands in the air.

"Nigga, that's gay." He said with his face turned up.

"Hello Quenelius." I said handing Boonk his money.

"Shhhh girl. You can't be saying the government like that."

"Oops my bad. Y'all got a ride home?" They nodded. "See y'all later den." I turned around.

"Hol' up Ki." Q came running up. "Lemme get some money." He said smiling.

"Nigga, how you come to the mall with no money?"

"I didn't come with no money because you bouta give me some."

"You better be lucky you my favorite." I went in my wallet and handed him a couple dollars.

"Ki, 500. What can I do with this?"

"Bi-, see I almost called you something." I went into my wallet AGAIN and gave him 500 more.

"You know, I really appreciate you my queen. Gotta hold him down, till he come up."

"Boy, get outta my face." I walked to the car and drove to the shop.
**

Hopping out of the car, I walked in and it felt like all eyes on me. I just walked start to my office. Not even sitting down all the way, they both came knocking on the door.

"Come in y'all." I said, taking my seat.

They came rushing in. "Why you ain't call us?" Tiffany asked looking like she was ready to fight.

"I just needed some time to myself."

"2 months Ki." She said putting her hand on her hip.

"Chill on her T. James told me everything." Amber said sitting down.

"See, can't tell that nigga shit." I shook my head.

"We are your friends now Ki. You have to talk to us when something is wrong." Amber said. Tiffany nodded her head.

"I'm new to this. I am trying tho. Dinner tonight? I'll make it."

"Oh I'm coming fasho. Chicken wings, macaroni, broccoli and biscuits?"

I laughed. "Whatever you like Tiff. I am really sorry."

"Yeaaaa. Imma see how this plate coming." Amber said picking up her phone.

"Aight well, I'm about to go get that started and I'll see y'all later."

Tiffany got up. "Welllll Jazzy said that she was on her way here. So imma just come with you."

"Aight come on." And with that, we went to the house.