• Chapter 9 •

I woke up sweating bullets and breathing heavy. I had a dream that Blu wasn't trying to talk to me after I told her what I was doing down here. I knew I really wasn't ready to talk to her.

I got up, went to take a shower. I was in there for about 30 minutes and finally got out and got dressed in a plain white t with a grey Nike sweatsuit with the all whites. Taking the sheets off my bed, running down the stairs and putting them in a garbage bag. We don't got time to be washing shit.

Running back up the stairs, I went into the hallway closet and got new sheets. I made the bed and as soon as I was about to walk out my ma walked in saying that we had to get ready to get in the car.
"Ma can I talk to you for a minute?"

She shut the door and walked towards the bed "Yea baby what is it?" her face looked concerned.

"I just wanted to talk to you about Blu, pops said that he want me to talk to her when we go but I don't think I can. I just don't want her to be mad at me." I shook my head.

She patted my back. "Baby if you just talk to her about why you did it and I bet you that she'll understand."

I nodded "Aight thank you ma."

I know it's the same thing my pops told me but she said it better.

She walked out and I followed here. I guess she went to the car because she walked outside. I was looking for my pops and he was in his office as always. I walked in and he was putting money in his books.

"My man what are you doing?" I asked.

He mugged me "Nobody told you to come in here I thought you was in the car with yo momma."

"Nah she waiting on us doe."

"No she was waiting on me, yo ass been was suppose to be in the car."

"Aight whatever."

"You ready to talk to Blu?" He questioned.

"Yea I talked to ma about it."

"Nigga she bout told you the same shit I told you."

I laughed and walked out his office towards the door. I got in the car and got comfortable for the car road to the airport.

I guess I fell asleep because my ma was shaking me to wake me up to get on the plane. This 4 hour flight shouldn't be bad.