• Chapter 23 •

After I got out the shower and got dressed, I went downstairs to get to see what this nigga was doing. All comfortable in my couch, watching tv. "Let's go."

"Awww you still gotta attitude." He picked me up and I wrapped my legs. It's a habit. "I can fix yo little attitude after the party."

"Who said I wanted you to fix it ?" I hopped down. "Imma have somebody else fix it." I walked to the car and hopped in.

"Girl you better not hope I'm not on yo ass when we at this party."
**

Getting to the party. I just see nothing but kids. "Oh nah I gotta smoke before I step foot out my car."

"You still got that moonrock?"

"Yea but I got different shit too." I grabbed my book bag from the back and pulled out some Dutch's. I didn't feel like doing all that with a wood. I grabbed the three different weeds that I had. "See I got this shit, Lemon peppa steppa. Purple rayn. And the Moonrock."

"That Purple rayn sounds good."

I gave him the bag shit and ran in the house real quick. I washed my hands and got a lil pan. I put some wings in here and put it back in the oven. I like my chicken wings, damn near burnt. That's just how I like em.

Going back to the car, I seen that he had both the blunts rolled and was on the phone. "Aight so what the fuck you want me to do Ebony? You want me to leave?"

I just sat there and minded my business. Opening my phone and texting me, Mykyla and Ambers groupchat. I asked them what they were doing tonight.

"Aight Ebony I'll call you." And he hung up the phone. "Damn females are difficult."

"Nah y'all males just dumb as fuck."

He pointed at me. "See I'm not about to argue with you. You a whole feminist."

"Nah I just bring the facts. People can't handle the truth." I shrugged. I grabbed one of the blunts and lit it. Taking a drag, I just stared at Kaymere.
"What the fuck you staring at? You always got me feeling like I'm yo bitch or something."

I hollered. "I just want you to talk. Tell me what you were doing. You know while you left me."

He shook his head and put it down. "I didn't even wanna leave. My momma had to go, so I had to choice."

I nodded. "But why?"

"Family shit down there."

I nodded again. It was obvious he didn't wanna talk about it.

I got out the car and walked in the house. Getting my wings out of the oven. I went upstairs to the guest room to eat. Kaymere bussed in the room with two plates in his hand. We just sat and ate.

"Damn Blu you should open yo own shit. This good asf and name it Blu's."

I shrugged. "Maybe."

He huffed. "What's wrong?"

"I don't get you. You said you needed to talk but don't wanna talk. How that work?"

He rubbed his hand over his head. "I just don't want you mad at me Blu."

"Well I'm getting pissed so..."

He was about to say something but the door bell rang. I just don't understand why don't people just go to the back. Getting up and going to the door. I opened it and it wasn't a kid or the momma. Ebony was at my momma door step. "Hey, Akiyae right?"

"Nah it's Ki."

She got a attitude. "Oh well is Kaymere here?"

"Hollon lemme go look for you." Slamming the door, I went back up the the guest room.

"Aye you better get that hoe away from my momma house in 2 seconds before I fight her and you."

"What hoe?"

"Yo wife, Youngboy."

He stood up quick as fuck. "What the fuck you mean? She here right now?"

"Duhh dummy. How the fuck she know where my sister lay her head at?"

"I don't know Blu." He just looking dumb founded.

"I'm bouta fight you. GO GET THE BITCH AWAY FROM MY CRIB."

"Aight, imma call you later." He walked out the room.

"And I'm not gone answer." I just shook my head.

                                  H🅾️ES

Me
Y'all why did this girl just come to my momma house?

Amber🦋
Who? what the fuck

Mymy🌸
You gone have to come get me girl. I wanna fight.

Me
Nah. But I'm about to come over.

Amber🦋
Oh I gotta date with James tonight.

Me
Girl I was  about to say. Who the fuck is James😂😂💀.

Amber🦋
Bitch💀💀💀

Mymy🌸
Bitch dumb asf🤣but I'm not doing nothing tonight you can slide thru.

Me
Alright I'll be there in like 20.

Mymy🌸
Alright the door unlocked.

**
I walked downstairs and walked to the back to find Pookie. Seeing her with her friends, I wave at her to come over to where I'm at. Once she came over to me, I picked her up and spun her around.

"Pookie you know I love you right?"

"Yes Ki, you can leave. I know you don't like kids." She laughed and I couldn't help but laugh too. I put her down.

"Alright, so what do you want to do with me tomorrow.

She put her hand on her chin and looked in the sky like she was thinking. "Let's go to the mall."

I shook my head. "Okay we can do that."

I kissed her forehead. "I love you Pookie. Go have fun and save me some cake."

She ran off and started playing again.

I went around the house and got in the car. I texted Mykyla and told her I was on the way and of course she wanted me to stop at the store. I just laughed and shook my head. I can actually get used to having girl friends.