• Chapter 43 •

I hopped back in the car. "Here, hold this for me J."

"Mannnn. I already know what this is. Why is niggas up this early?"

I laughed. "Niggas don't be sleeping 'round here."

"So where we going now?"

"Just seat tight for me homie."
*
"Aye J, get up." I tapped his leg.

"You could've took this damn bag." He turned the the side trying to go back to sleep.

"I need you real quick. When I tell you go get in the car, come get Money."

"Why? What's bouta happen?"

"I don't know. But something ain't right." I handed Twin a gun. "You know how to use that?"

"Mane, we came here to get away from this shit." He put it in his pants.

"Oh, so you do this already. You know when you got that feeling." He nodded. "Something ain't right with Kaymere."

"Wait, you think Kay in here?"

"I don't know. I could be tripping let's go."

We started walking towards the beat down house and one of his bodyguards,which used to be my bodyguard, was outside. "Hello Ki. How you been?" Ted said to me.

"I'm good. You?"

"Hanging in there."

"Okay Ted. I need you to tell me who in there?"

"Just Jah, his sister and some nigga he kidnapped 2-3 days ago."

"Ted, you don't work for him no more."

He looked at me sideways. "You firing me?"

"Yea. Now you work for me."

"Oh that's cool. I think that nigga been sniffing."

"Yea me too. I'll talk to you in a minute. Don't leave." He nodded and we went in.

"Wassup Ki." Jah said sitting on the table.

"Wassup. How you been?"

"Good. Great actually. Ki, I finally got this nigga." He got up real excited. "Come look. I got him suffering."

He led the way. I closed my eyes to expect the worse. And that's exactly what I got. He was beat bad. Stabbed and shot. How my baby still breathing. Who the fuck kills somebody like this?

"Damn what you do to him?"

"Stabbed him in his side a couple times. Shot him in the legs and had my little homies stomp him out." He said smacking him up a little. "Aye, getting up little nigga. I wanna introduce you to my future lady."

I smacked my lips. "Nigga please. Let's go."

He started walking out the room. "Kaymere, I need you to stay strong. I'll be right back." He nodded and I walked out.

"Aight, let's go. I don't have all day." I went up to J. "Go get in the car." I grabbed the bag and sat down.

"Ki. You know I've liked you for a very long time. I'd do anything for you. I've killed niggas just to get close to you."

I scrunched up my face. "Who the fuck you kill for me?"

"That little nigga Zayir. Y'all was just a little too close for my liking. Had me stalking his crib...but it was all worth it. Because I'm just one step closer to being with you."

I was a little taking back. I never found out who killed Zayir and it was this lame ass nigga. I didn't even know what to say. But the only thing I could say was... "Where my money?"