• Chapter 4 •

After eating and paying for the food because I pay every Sunday . We got in our cars but only this time Money got in the car with me. Turtle and Boonk had to go to their momma house, which was only up the street.

I through Money the keys because I didn't feel like driving. A bitch full as fuck and I need to rest my eyes.

"Mane I did not wanna drive." Money said rolling his eyes.

"Too bad bitch niggaaaaa" I said dragging the A,pulling in the car.

"So what Turtle talking bout you was at the trap this morning? Tf was you doing up at 5 anyway? "

I started laughing "damn nigga you tryna check me." He started laughing too.

"But nah you remember that bitch I told you about?"

"Yea, the short one with the big titties and fucked up walk?"

"You a fucking clown dude." I said hollering.

"The hoe had me fucked up, I mean that's my ass being nice and shit."

"Ki what the hell you do to that girl." Money asked chuckling.

"I asked the girl some questions and didn't like the answer so now she in Reese's pieces" I said shrugging.

"Bitch you crazy as hell" he said laughing "What is wrong with you my nigga"

"No what's wrong with these bitches. Do I look like a lick to you?"

"You sure you want me to answer that." He said side eyeing me.

"Fuck you bitch." I said chuckling.

Then the car came to a complete stop. I didn't even realize we was in my momma community. We got out the car and he through me my keys. Walking up the steps to the door. Before I could even touch the door knob, Pookie came swingin to door open.

"Hey Ki." She screamed jumping in the door-way
I picked her up and spun her around.

"Hey Pookie dookie bookie scoop."

"Ew why you always calling me that." She asked with her face scrunched up.

"Because you my Pookie dookie bookie scoop." I said kissing all on her face.

I love my little sister to death. I would literally kill for her. My everything goes in to her. Everything I do is for her. I try to be like my dad but shit I ain't no nigga. She was 8 when our dad died, And my momma she the best you could ask for. Everything I tell her, she understands.

Now she not my real momma, I don't know where the crackhead bitch at. My daddy took me away from her when I was 4 because she was on that stuff. I haven't seen her since that day. And I don't give 2 fucks. My momma and my daddy been together since I was 2 and when he brung me home, she raised me like her own. I love her like my real momma and blood couldn't make us any closer.

"Okay put me down nigga" Pookie said wiggling out my hold.

She then walked over to Money and dapped him up. I just shook my head.

She bad as hell.

"Momma" I said yelling.

"Girl I'm in here, don't come in here yelling and shit." She said in the kitchen in the fridge.

"My bad" I said chuckling "what you cooking?"

"I'm making a chicken salad."

"So what we gone do for Pookie birthday?"

Heard the front door opened and Pookie telling Turtle to put her down. He came walking in the kitchen with her in the air.

"Put me down black ass, I'm sorry momma." Pookie said hitting Turtle in the head.

"That's why yo bad ass don't need no party."

"Shut up bitch."

"Y'all gone stop cussing in my damn house like I'm not right fucking here" Momma said.

"Momma you just said like 5 cuss words" Pookie said rolling her eyes.

Momma smacked her in her arm with the rag that was on the sink. "I'm grown."

I rolled my eyes laughing. "Y'all aggravating anywayyyy momma what you been up to?"

"Yeaaaa titi what you been doing?" Boonk said standing next to her.

"Nothing living, but I was talking to yo uncle John."

I chuckled "Okay continued."

"Well he said they were coming back here to Vegas with his son."

"Okay ma what this gotta do with me." I said growing impatient to what she tryna get at.

"Shut up I know you remember Kaymere." She said smiling like the grinch.

My heart skipped a beat. Kaymere Atavis Williams my first best friend. The first person to actually see the real me. My first kiss. I lost my virginity to that boy. Mane I was so mad when he just left. When him and my uncle left. Now Uncle John not my real uncle. Him and my dad aren't real brothers, they used to run this shit back in the day. My Uncle John been around since I was born, we not as close but we close. I talk to him once an awhile. Kaymere was in college, so he would never be at home. He was the one who told me that me and Kaymere was going to be together.

"Yea I remember him, he cool peoples." I said nodding.

"Mhm cool peoples but I wanted you to show him around pick them up....again."

"Yea I don't see the problem with that,when they get here?" I asked.

"Tomorrow I think."

"Dang ma you could've told me sooner.

"It just slipped my mind" she said flagging me off.

"Now what we doing for this girl birthday."

As I heard Boonk and Turtle help my momma with ideas. I was thinking about if Kaymere was going to be mad at me.