• Chapter 13 •

Akiyae POV

Driving to my house, I through my phone to Mere.
"Here text Turtle and tell him he better not be at my house."

"Aight." he laughed.

My phone went off and he looked at it. He said "Don't nobody give a fuck about you or Kay."

I hollered. "Tell him fuck hisself."

Pulling in my drive way, Mere looked shocked.

"What you looking like that for?" I asked him confused.

"You live in this house by yoself?" He asked me.

I laughed "Yea and grab the food please."

We walked up the steps to the door and I opened it. I kicked my shoes off and slide through the hall way. Walking to the kitchen with Mere behind me, staring a hole in my ass. I turned around and caught me. I bussed our laughing. "Stop looking at my ass Mere."

"I wasn't." he said putting the food down.

I chuckled "Okay well I'm about to get in the shower, you can eat or you could wait." I walked to the living room. "The remote is right there and I hope you know how to work the tv."

"I ain't slow Blu."

"I can't tell." I said running up the stairs.

Unlocking my room door, I went to the bathroom and turned the shower on. Walking to the closet, I got my panties bra and a long shirt. Throwing it on the bed and going back to the bathroom.

I washed my face with my black soap and then hopped in the shower. About 20 minutes go by and I get out. I put some lotion on, got dressed and made my way downstairs.

I could hear the tv, so I knew Mere was in the living room. He was sitting so with his feet in my couch eating his food.

"Yo Blu i don't know what with is but it's good as fuck."

"I can tell." I said grabbing my car keys off the table.

"Where you going?" He asked me

"I'm going to get my bag out the car."

"Oh aight can you get mine too."

I walked out the door and got the bags locking the door behind me.

Giving him his bag,I sat on the couch, pulling out the woods and the weed. "You wanna smoke?" I asked him

"I guess but we smoking together this time."

I laughed "Okay." rolling the blunt, I sat it on the coffee table. "You want something to drink?"

"Yea what you got?"

"Come look cause now you doing too much."

He laughed and got up,following me to the kitchen.
I grabbed me a water and cranberry juice. Going back to the living room and lit the blunt and took a couple pulls.

Going back and forth with the blunt, it finally went out. I usual don't sit don't here, so I wanted to go in my room. "Uh I really don't be sitting down here so I'm bouta go upstairs."

"Aight I'll come with you." he said getting up walking up the stairs.

He opened my room door and jumped right on my bed. "You is a kid bruh." I shook my head.

He pulled me onto his lap. "What Mere."

"Why you acting like that?"

"How am I acting?"

"You be acting like you don't want me touching you." he said looking me in the eyes

"If I didn't want you touching me I would've said something."

He need to do something already.
_________________________________________

Kaymere POV
I grabbed her by her neck, pulling her closer to me. I kissed her slow. My other hand wandered until it got to her ass. I let go of her neck and move that hand to her ass, not breaking the kiss.

I flipped us over so I was now on top of her. Kissing her neck, taking her shirt off. I massaged her left tittie while I had the right one in my mouth, then gave the same attention to the right.

"Mere come onnnnn"

I smacked her ass hard as fuck "Don't be rushing me."

Getting to where she wanted me to be, I kissed her thigh and ran my finger down her slit. Finally diving in, I could tell she missed me a lot. Not even 3 minutes in she was cumming. Her moans made me on rock solid quick.

Akiyae might be my weakness.

Kissing her and her neck sloppily. She started pulling my shirt off. I chuckled and took it off. Putting me at her entrance, I started off slow.

"Fuck Blu, you tight as fuck"

"Speed up Mere" she groaned

I spud up and she started scratching me.

"OooohmygodMereeee" she screamed

"Mhm" I sloppily kissed her, looking in her eye.

"Kaymereeeee I'm boutta cum" that only gave me motivation to go faster.

"Stopppp it oh my" she started tightening around my dick

"Ahh shit Blu don't be doing that" I smacked her ass

"I canttttt"

"Cum for daddy then" I sped up a little more and she then bussed everywhere

"Fuckkkk" I groaned and shot her club up.

I then collapsed on her. "Get yo big ass off of me" she said pushing me.

I rolled over and pulled her to me. "Don't move just stay like this"

After about 2 minutes I fell asleep.