•Chapter 3•

Soon as we put the duck out roll another blunt
When I was 18 I had a hundred plus
Made my Porsche truck hot and bought another truck
That was back in 2014 fucked the summer up
Max fuckedahundredracks up, justin Bon Ver
Boughta condo with a garage just to put cars in there
"I told bro take it straight to my house think my moms there" i rapped Red Light By G Herbo.

That's baeeee. See everybody thought I was gay because of how I acted and I never brought no young fellow around. I'm real low key with my shit. I'm so low key with my shit I had a couple boyfriends that nobody knew about, but Money.

My recent died 2 years ago, nobody knew about us but us and that's what I loved most about us. I liked him the most. In public I didn't even speak to the man but when we went to his crib, it was a whole different story. He was cool with how I was living and everything. He seen a side of me that nobody ever seen. I'll never meet nobody like him ever again and I ain't looking. LLOZAYIR!!

"Yo Ki." Boonk said that's knocked me out my thought.

"What you want turning my music down and shit." I said mugging him

He laughed it off.  "Foreal when you gone put me on?"

I looked at him like he was stupid once again. "Jamere we talked about this a thousand times"

The boy just don't give up. He always talking bout extra money, he got a job and I give him about two thousand every week with his check and he don't do shit at work because it's my barber shop.

"Oh you serious you used my real name." He said dying laughing.

I couldn't help but to laugh cause he goofier den a bitch.

"But foreal lil nigga don't ask me bout that shit no more. I told you that you won't be like us, Yea me and Turtle graduated, went to college early and got a couple business but I don't want you to be mixed in what we mixed in. I want you to be the best football player to make it out and stay out!"

"Yea I hear you." He said nodding his head

" The hell you need extra money for anyway nigga." I asked chuckling.

"You know I can't keep taking my bitch to Dave & Buster."

I bust out hollering. Good thing we was at a red light because I was swerving. I finally caught my breath and the light turned green.

"Nigga where the fuck yo money going?"

"Nowwwww I can't be looking like just anything out here." He said with a ugly face.

I chuckled "Aight we can talk about sum when we go back to my crib lata" I said as I was parking.

We hopped out the car and walked in to see these niggas already sitting down looking at the menu.
"Damn y'all bitch asses couldn't even wait till we got here." I said laughing.

"Nigga I told yo ass I was hungry." Turtle straight faced me.

The waitress we always get when we come here came up to the table with the drinks we get every time we came.

"Y'all getting the usual?" Betty asked.

"You already know what I want Ms. Betty." Boonk said sipping his apple juice.

I just looked at him in disgust." You nasty as hell drinking that shit like dat." Cranberry ganggggg.

"Shut up drinking that bitter ass shit you drinking" he said laughing.

"Fuck you" I chuckled.

After we told Ms.Betty what we wanted like she didn't already know, we talked about my lil sister Jazlae but everybody call her Pookie, birthday party that was coming up. She's turning 12 and she talking bout she want a big ass party ,her exact words.

"Maneeeee Pookie talking bout she want some animals for her party." I said.

Turtle started laughing like it was the funniest thing he's heard. "Her bad ass don't need no damn animals, Her ass don't even need a birthday party."

"Nigga you betta leave my lil homie alone." Money said looking up from his phone at Turtle.

"Whaaaaaa niggas talking before breakfastttttt?" Me and Boonk started laughing brazy.

"Don't be talking bout her while she not here to say something." Money mugged him.

"Just wait till we get to TiTi house imma tell her as soon as she open the door, she good for that." Turtle said chuckling.

"Aight shut up now nigga." I said mugging him

The food finally came out. We prayed and started eating.