• Chapter 21 •

Akiyae POV

I wake up and went to the bathroom. Washed my face, brushed my teeth, and turned the water on. Hopping in, I spent about 30 minutes in there. Walking to my closet, I picked me out something cute to wear because my new hair gotta match.

Grabbing a white long sleeve half sweater, jeans and I pulled the clear heels back out. Putting lotion on and getting dressed. I grabbed me a little purse and locked the door behind me. Going to the kitchen to grab me a water and leaving out the door.

Driving to my momma house to pick up Pookie. As usual, she opened the door before I could get to it. Going inside, I picked her up. "Why you always opening the door? What if you don't know them?"

She made a stank face. "Then I tell mommy somebody at the door duh."

I put her down. "You ready for your party tomorrow?"

"More than ready. I already got my outfits ready."

"Ouuu I'm scared of you." I said. "Aight go get ya shit."

She ran upstairs.

Going into my momma room, she was watching t.v like always in the morning. "You ready for all them kids tomorrow?"

"Us. We. Me and you. Are we ready for them kids tomorrow?"

I laughed. "You know me and kids don't get along."

"Well Kaymere said he was gone make sure you were here."

I looked at her funny. "You been talking to him?"

She nodded her head. "And him and Turtle came by."

"Oh so, he must've told you that me and him are not speaking."

"Yes, he did and I honestly think you should talk to him."

I got up and started walking towards the door. "Next person to tell me to speak to that man, might get knocked the fuck down."

"Girl get the fuck out before I have to beat yo ass." She grabbed her slipper, trying to throw it.

Yelling at the stairs for Pookie. She was in the kitchen, doing god knows what. Walking to the door, we got in the car and drove off. "Store or McDonald's ?" I said to Pookie.

"McDonald's"

Driving into the drive thru. I asked her what she wanted.

"Can I get 6 hash brows and 3 sausage McMuffins and 3 orange juices."

"Damn girl, how you feeding?"

"Well it's me, Ami, and Jayceon."

I looked at her crazy. "Who the fuck is Jayceon?"

"He my friendddd and he bought me breakfast 2 days ago so it's my turn." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Next time you paying with yo own food."

"And I will after my birthday" she said sticking out her tongue grabbing the bag out my hand.

We pulled up in the front of the school, I seen Ami and some boy, that I'm guessing is Jayceon, waiting in the front. "Hey Ki" Ami said waving as Pookie got out the car.

"Hi Ami, hey lil boy." I said waving.

"Hello Ma'am" He said grabbing Pookie's hand, while Ami got the juice.

No he didn't just call me Ma'am.

I pulled off, so I could pick up Amber and Mykyla. Texting Amber and telling her, they better be ready. Pulling up, I beeped and they came outside. "Good morning ladies." I said pulling off.

"Good morning." They said in unison.

"So Ki, Money gone be at this breakfast?" Mykyla asked.

"Yes, him and Turtle. Please don't be all lovey dovey in here."

Amber waved me off. "Girl we won't."

"But wassup with Money?" Mykyla asked.

I scrunched my face. "What you mean, what's up with him?"

"Girl what's tea. Who was the bitch he used to fuck with? Do he have felonies? What he do for a living? Where he be at? What he reppin? Why I ain't never seen him around before?"

"Okay bitch is you done?" Amber said. I started laughing.

"Girl if you want that info, ask him. Imma just tell you, Money a real blunt person. He will tell you something that you don't wanna hear but it's the truth. He always been like that since we was little, so if he say something that's probably gone hurt yo feelings, don't take it to that heart. And don't be soft. He hate a soft muthafucka." I said pulling in the parking lot.

"I ain't soft no way but how you making it sound, I just might be." Mykyla said getting out the car laughing.

"Ouuuuu friend, you looking cuteeee." Amber took out her phone and started recording me. So I started posing. Maybe it's good having female friends.

Walking in, we seen Money and Turtle, so I guess Kaymere wasn't coming. Sitting down, Turtle start doing the most. "Hello beautiful, come sit over here. I got us a different table." He said hand gesturing to the table.

Amber stuck out her tongue. "Bye y'all"

Mykyla sat with Money on the other side of the booth and they started chatting it up. I ordered my cranberry juice and food, since nobody else was paying attention.

After they bring my drink, 5 minutes later, Kaymere walked in with the bitch from Walmart. When he seen I was here, he just stared, like he didn't know what to say. Then the bitch started nudging him. "Umm y'all this my friend, Ebony."

"Friendddd??? I'm not yo damn friend. Hey everybody im Ebony. Me and Kaymere damn near married."

I choked on my juice. I started texting Amber and letting her know that Turtle was going to take her home. Money was just staring at me, like I was going to do something. "Aye yo I gotta go handle something. Mymy, Money gone take you home." I got up.

"Lemme talk to you Akiyae." Kaymere said getting up.

"Nah you good." And I walked out.

"Akiyae stop doing that to me." He grabbed my arm and I yanked it away.

"Stop doing what? What possibly am I doing to you?" I laughed. "You must really think I'm a dummy. Go back in there with yo wife."

He rubbed his hands over his face. "Akiyae you didn't even wanna be with me."

I started walking to my car. He really was starting to piss me off. But he continued to follow me. I hopped in about to close the door but he stood in between the door. "Yo Kaymere move."

"No. Not until you tell me why you mad."

I took a deep breath and put a smile on my face. "I'm not mad. Now can you please move." He still didn't move. I sigh, "Kaymere what do you want from me?"

"I just want you to talk." He turned me around and looked me in my face.

"I just can't believe you. I came and got you from the airport. You stayed with me all day. You fucked me all night. You said I was getting rid of yo baby."

He shook his head and put it down. I continued.

"You know how I am about people in my business. You the only person that know. Why throw it in my face? And you fucking her raw Mere. How you think I felt when I heard that? You just fucking got here."

He grabbed my face. "Blu it was alot going on and I needed you then. You don't want what I want and I gotta find it."

I pushed him out the way and shut the door. I started my car and rolled the window down. "Bitch it only been like 3 days." And I drove off.

What a fucking dummy. We didn't even talk for real. Then talking bout it's too much going on. BITCH you didn't say shit.