• Chapter 18 •

Kaymere POV

Riding around with Money, we finally stopped at the gas station. "Yo get some woods while you in there" Money yelled while I was getting out.

Walking in, I went to the register, asked for some woods and filled the gas tank.

Walking out I seen some big booty bitch walking in. "Kaymere is that you?"

This bitch know me?

"Yeaaa it's me. Is that you?"

She laughed "Yea it's Ebony"

"Oh shit wassup"

"I haven't seen you in a while where you been?"

"I was just outa town for a while, what you been up to?"

"Shit. Here take my number down maybe we could chill some time"

"You take my shit" She handed me her phone and I put my number in.

" I'm bouta text you right now"

"Aight imma text you beautiful." She giggles and I went on about my day.

(773)***-****
Text me when you get some free time🙂

Most definitely😉

"Nigga why I just seen Ebony in there" I said handed him the woods when I got in the car, after getting the gas.

"That's crazy" he chuckled.

Starting the car, I asked him if he had to go anywhere.

"Nah I'm straight, we bouta go?"

"I gotta go to my mom shit then we going to my crib."

"Aight bet dat"

I let him connect his phone and we was out.
**
Pulling up to my parents crib, I told Money I'll be right back. Running in to get my keys and running back out. Hopping in the car, we were back on our way.
**
Finally after 2 hours of driving, we pulled up to the house. "Damn this you? What you was doing in Atlanta my nigga"

"Alright well I gotta tell you something but you can't tell Blu" I said as we walked in.

"Nigga I still ain't tell her that I know about y'all" He said laughing.

I shook my head "Damn still, I think she know. She just don't want Turtle knowing."

"Yea probably." "So what you gotta tell me nigga" He said while we sat in the living room. He just had to pull out some weed.

"You and Blu always smoking."

"Nigga you smoke too."

"I don't know what y'all be smoking but that shit Blu gave me, had me thinking I was bouta die." We laughed.

"Yea nigga she got that MoonRock shit, be having you off yo ass." He lit the blunt and we started smoking.

"Aight, just don't tell Blu until I tell her bro."

"Aight nigga damn."

"So when we left, my momma got sick and said she didn't want nothing happening to my pops, so we moved. We started running low on money, so I started selling and that's that."

"Oh yea I'm most definitely not telling Ki that. She gone whoop yo ass and yo dads. And then that promise y'all made a while back." He shook his head.

"I know man. But I had to do what I had to do."

"So why you come back?"

"Cause after she found out where I was getting my money from, she damn near beat me to death and said that she wanted me to be around y'all."

"Yea yo momma crazy" he said laughing.

I nodded "As hell" "Aight so what you wanna do? I'm tryna get into something"

"Nigga you need a seat. Call Ebony or something."
That don't sound so bad.

Pulling out my phone and texting Ebony asking her what she was doing. I realized I didn't even look around the house. And I wasn't going too. I want us to stay in here, so I want us to see it together.

"Aye you ready to go?" I asked him.

"Nigga this yo house" he said getting up and walking towards the door. Locking the door behind me, we got in the car and drove back downtown.