• Chapter 17 •

Kaymere POV

Blu getting me mad but I can't be mad at her because she don't know what's going on. So for right now imma let everything ride out. Sitting and eating in silence, until Turtle had to break it. "So where you go?"

"We had went to Atlanta"

"Damnnn foreal the hoes was thick wasn't they?"

Blu damn near choked on her waffle. I just shook my head. "They....most definitely was my man" I said dapping him up.

"Y'all are disgusting." Blu said shaking her head.

"Maneee I'm mad as fuck you ain't call nobody. Me and Money you would've been done there in a jiffy." Money nodded his head.

"I was in school and shit. You know how that go."

They nodded again. "So you ain't have no bitch down there?" Money asked

Blu looked up from her plate, waiting for a answer.
"Nah they wasn't my type."

Turtle looked shocked. "So you went 4 years without no pussy? Cause before you left you hit that one bitch. Uhh what's her name...." while Turtle was trying to remember the hoe name, I could see Blu in her phone. Probably texting that lame ass nigga from yesterday. "Ebony. Yep you should see that hoe now. Woah"

"Yea I gotta see."

"Oh yea this is a tradition that we do everyday. We go to breakfast together and we all got a day to pay. And since this is your first time with us....You gone pay." Money said.

I laughed "Aight."

"Well it was nice having breakfast with y'all but I gotta go." Blu said getting up.

"And where you going?" Turtle said

"Im going to the shop" she said before leaving the table.

"Well I guess I'm riding with y'all."

"Yea nigga come on." Money said.

I put the money down for the food and we was out the diner.

Getting in the backseat, I watched Blu pull off. "Mane y'all tryna take me to go get a car?"

"Yea, my boy Carlos good for the car shit."
And with that we pulled off.

Pulling up to Carlos shit, I already seen the car I wanted. The 2020 Rolls Royce truck. Going inside, Turtle went to go find Carlos. "Yoo" Turtle said.

Walking over to him and who I assumed to be Carlos. I dapped him up and we started talking.

"So what you looking for today my man?"

"I want that Rolls Royce in the front."

"Yea you got good taste." I nodded

"The car cost 400k but since your a friend of my man Turtle, imma give it to you for 210."

I shook his hand. "Sounds like a deal."

"Alright just walk this way to sign these papers and we'll be set."

Riding in a mothafucking Rolls Royce.
_____________

Akiyae POV

Pulling up to Queenz, I got the duffle bag and got out. Walking in everybody was gossiping about somebody fucking somebody man or whatever these females talk about.

Going to the front desk and telling Mykyla, my receptionist, to tell Jah to come to the back when he comes in. "Alright girl, he still fine?" She said chewing on her gum as always.

"Girl I'm not looking at that man." I said waving her off.

"Ya should. I think y'all would be perfect."

"No but thank you doe. Imma talk to him for you."

"Chile don't get me hot." She said fanning herself.

"Girl bye." I said laughing, walking off to the back.

Unlocking the door and shutting it behind me. I went to the book shelf and pulled down the book Childhood friends. Typing in the code, the door opened and I went in. Grabbing 3 kilos and putting them in the duffle bag. Walking out, I made sure everything was secure before sitting down. Looking through my drawer, I heard a knock at the door. "Come in." It was Mykyla.

"Girl Jah here but don't say nothing about me. He ain't looking good." She made a face.

I laughed "Girl get the hell out and send him in here."

Mykyla was absolutely correct when she said he wasn't looking good. He look like he been doing his own product and that ain't good. "Aye you good?" I dapped him up.

"Nah, they killed my brother man. The one in Atlanta. He was the homie when I was growing up out dere."

I shook my head. "Damn, You know who did it?"

"No but when I find out he gone suffer." He sniffed but it don't look like he had been crying. "But since I'm all sad and stuff you should cheer me. Let me take you on a date."

I laughed. "I told you before, a long time ago, that I'm not dating you. And definitely not just because you're sad."

"Whatever. Let's get this going."

He grabbed his duffle and put it on my desk. "This 300 right?" He nodded. I gave him mine and that was that. Standing up, I dapped him up. "I hope you find them people."

"Yea me too." And with that he left out the door.

Counting the money before I left out. Everything was good, So I locked the door and went to the front. "Okay so I need somebody to do my hair." I said loud so everybody could hear me. "Who gone do it?" Nobody said anything. "Don't all raise your hands at once."

My favorite stylist Amber finally said something. "Girl nobody wanna do yo head because you tender headed."

"No I'm not y'all just braid tight as hell."

"Don't nobody want no loose ass braids." Somebody that's was getting they hair done said.

Everybody else agreed.

"Well it look like Amber you doing my hair. Call me when you get home." I said walking out.

Getting in the car, I headed home. I had a long day already and it was only 4 o'clock.