• Chapter 42 •

Akiyae POV

I been in my room all day. Mykyla and Amber brought me my car and everything. They even stayed the night. Kaymere ain't been back here since I told him everything. I think he mad at me. I don't blame him.

"Y'all know y'all don't have to stay here?"

"Yea but we want to." Mykyla said.

"Well Amber, you don't have to. I know you got a man to tend to."

"He been hanging with them nigga's you brought here." She rolled her eyes.

"We need to do something doe. You been in the house for 3 days. I don't think that's good for the skin." Mykyla sat up and crossed her legs.

"What possible can we do at 1 in the morning?" Amber looked at her crazy.

"Let's go play hide and seek in Walmart."

I started laughing. "Alright, I'm bouta get in the shower." I got up, walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on, so they couldnt hear my conversation.

"Hello."

"Where you been?" Money asked.

I started hyperventilating, tears just started running down my face. "Money, I don't know what to do. I think Kaymere mad at me. I told him everything. He said he was coming back but that was 3 days ago."

"Damn I thought his ass was with you. I think Mykyla mad at me too. All cause I said Ebony give good head. Shit, I was a youngin."

"Wait, so he not with y'all?"

"No but imma call him for you. Imma call you right back. And stop crying."

"Okay." I waited about 10 minutes on the toilet for him to call me back. He was taking too long so I called him.

"Hello."

"Oh, my bad. This nigga J funny as hell. But he ain't answer."

I just sighed. "Okay. We bouta go to Walmart."

"Bitch it's 3 in the morning."

"Mykyla wanna do something."

"Oh, we gone meet you dere."

"Aight."

"And stop crying." He hung up the phone.

I stripped, got in the shower and cried. Then I realized something. Where is this nigga at if he ain't with his friends? It's no way, he just left his friends like that.

I got out the shower to get dressed. "What Did Kaymere do when he got back to Turtle's?"

"He basically just told me to bring your car to you and that he was coming back here. And I think he took that girl home." Amber said looking at the tv.

"Alright, y'all ready?" I stepped out the closet.

"Yea." They said in unison.
*
"So how you wanna play this?" I asked her standing in the aisle.

"Okay, so imma count to 30 and I gotta find y'all. This one pretty bi-"

"Hold up, we playing too." Money can outta no where. I forgot he was coming.

"Ew, why you invite them."

"I forgot they was coming. It'll be better anyway."

"Okay but I'm not talking to him."

"Shitttt. That ain't hurting my game." Lil said.

"Why you talking?" Mykyla scrunched up her face.

He turned his head fast as fuck. "I ain't did shit to you hun. Point that energy to that man right over there." He pointed towards Money. I started hollering.

"Okay so who counting?" Bean asked.

"Me." Mykyla said aggravated.

"I'm counting too." Money said. I just started running. He being childish.
*
"How the fuck we come to play a game and you niggas come out with groceries." J said.

"I had to get a few things. Y'all needed a few things too." I said looking behind me. "Where Wy?"

"He at the crib sleep. He be acting like a old ass man." Bean said.

"So, none of y'all talked to Kaymere?"

"Nope." Lil skipped to Money car.

"So am I bringing this to Turtle's?"

"Might as well." Money shrugged.

"Okay so Mykyla you riding with him and Amber-where the fuck she at?"

"Her and Turtle been left." J said.

"Y'all really got me up at 5 in the morning." I said laughing. "Bean can you put these in the car?" I cheesed mad hard.

"Mannnnnn." He started putting the bags in the car and I hopped in to start it.

Then I got a message to my phone from Jah. I called Money on the phone. "Nigga why you calling me like we ain't in the same parking lot?"

"Cause Jah texted me telling me to come to his warehouse with 5."

"When? Right now?"

"Yea, right now. You gotta come with me. I gotta bad feeling."

"So, you wanna drop them off?"

"Damn we gotta get dropped off?" I hear Lil say in the background.

"Nah, we don't have to. You know I gotta go to the shop first doe."

"Aight let's go den." He hung up on me and sped out the parking lot.

"Hurry up Bean."

"You could've did this shit yo self." He put the last bag in and jumped in the front seat.

Speeding off, I headed towards the shop.