• Chapter 22 •

Akiyae POV

Yesterday I just came home and slept all day. I woke up this morning, got dressed and went to my momma house. I pulled up and Pookie didn't come to the door. I walked in and started walking to the kitchen. "Ma where Pookie at?"

"Oh she went with Kaymere to get her a outfit for her later."

I made a stank face. I guess she seen me.

"What was that about?" She asked laughing.

"Ain't nothing but let's go, I got somewhere to be laterrr."

"Girl we gotta to Walmart." She said locking the door while I was getting in the door. I rolled my eyes. She finally got in the car and we drove off.
**

Coming back to the house with all this birthday shit, I put it down in the kitchen and put the food on the counter. "Aight ma, when should I start making this food?"

"Right now girl." She said as she took the decorations out of the bag.

2 pans of taco and chicken dip with chicken wings. Ughhh I hate parties. And everybody always want me to cook. Seasoning everything,put it back in the pan, and put it in the oven. Grabbing a water out the fridge and walked to the living room.

It looked like everything was done. "And why don't you have this outside?"

She flagged me off. "You didn't even go outside."

I walked outside and it was shit everywhere. 2 bounce houses getting blown up, a table full of cute little candy bags, and another table with snacks on them. She stay doing the most with her decorative ass. "Ma, you doing too much." She waved me off.

"My baby can get whatever she like. It's yo fault anyway."

"Yea I know." I shook my head.

I walked back in the house and I heard Pookie laughing. Walking in the living room, I see her and Kaymere matching. They had on a black NY hats, red shirts, black dickie suite, and the university golds.

"Why the fuck you got my lil sister looking like a boy?"

They stood up and walked over to me. "First of all, She wanted to wear what I was wearing, and you know I can't say no." He said popping her collar.

"Yea Ki, I wanted to wear thissssss. I look fly, don't I?" I laughed.

I picked her up. "Yea poopie scoop. You look fly."

"Okay put me down. I gotta make a TikTok." I put her down and she ran upstairs but stopped when she got halfway up. "Ouu Ki did you make them chicken wings?"

"Yes Pookie"

"I love you." She blew me a kiss and ran to her room.

"Ohhhh shit, and you cooking. I'm definitely staying for the party."

I forgot he was here. "Oh well I'm bout to go get dressed." I walked to the back and told my momma I was leaving and to take the food out in like 20.

Walking out the house with Kaymere right behind me. Closing the door, I could hear my momma yelling why Pookie looking like a boy. I laughed and got in the car. He hopped in the car like we was cool. I looked at him crazy.

"What the fuck is you doing?"

"I'm coming with you. So I can make sure you come back."

I rolled my eyes. "Don't say nothing to me."

I drove off and we rode in silence. But he just had to say something. "So how you doing?"

"You want me to be honest with you?"

"Always."

"I was doing fucking great before you came back."

He held his hand to his chest like he was hurt. "You know, that kinda hurting me doe. Blu foreal I don't understand what I did."

"Ohhhhhh now my name Blu. Just stop talking.
Something you just can't do but can do."

"You confusing me Blu."

"Just shut the fuck up."

I pulled up and got out with him right on my ass. I unlocked the door and went upstairs. Locking my room door, I went to the bathroom and turned the water on. Going to the closet, I picked me out something simple to wear, turned around and Kaymere was standing there.

"What the fuck Kaymere"

"I scared you? My bad."

"How the fuck you get in here."

"I picked the lock." He shrugged.

I rolled my eyes. "Get out please."

He hopped on my bed. "Nahh. Come here doe."

"Nah you good." He pulled my arm to him so I was standing in front of him.

"Kaymere get out, I have to get dressed." He pulled on him and flipped us over so that he was on top of me.

"Lemme undress you den." He kissed me chin and I moved my face.

"Don't kiss me. You be kissing yo wife and fucking her raw get off me."

"Blu you know I'm only kissing and fucking you raw. Stop it. Why you always saying shit you know not true?"

"Well how her and her homegirl was, y'all fucking fucking."

"Well it wasn't me and her talking so..."

"Kaymere get the fuck off me before I start hitting you." He looked at me for a good minute and grabbed my shorts.

Taking them off, then he proceeded to kiss my stomach and looked at me. "I know you didn't want me to stop." He rubbed me through my panties.

"Soaking baby." He took his fingers and put them inside me. Finger fucking me for 3 minutes, he stopped and tapped my thigh. "Go get in the shower before we be late."

I pushed him. "Get the fuck out. I don't like you at all. Like why would you do that."

"Aww lil baby, if you want me to beat the kat say dat."

"Get out Kaymere you being childish."

"I'll be waiting downstairs for you love." And he walked downstairs.