• Chapter 24 •

Kaymere POV

Pulling up the Ebony's, I dragged the hoe out the car by her arm, all way up. Once we got to the door, I pushed her in. "Whaa whaa what the FUCK is wrong with you?"

She sat down and got comfortable. "Nothing, why you say that?"

I rubbed my hands over my head. "How you know where I was at?"

"Oh, I put a tracker on your car." She grabbed the remote and turned the tv on like this shit was okay. I looked at her crazy. "What the fuck. Why?"

"Cause you my man. I gotta know where you at."

I just got up and walked towards the door.

"Baby where you going?"

I looked back at her. "It's not like you don't know anyway." I slammed the door and walked to the car.

⛽️🅰️🆖

Me
Yo where y'all at?

💵
We at Turtle shit, slide thru.

Me
Aight here I come.

**
I got out a block way from Turtle crib. I did not want that bitch to know where I be at foreal. Grabbing my phone I got out and started walking. I walked up and just walked in when I got there. This nigga door always unlocked.

"Somebody gone run in here one day."

He looked at me stupid. "Niggas ain't stupid."

"Where the fuck you going?"

"I gotta date with Amber tonight." He said cheesing hard as hell.

"Amber? Blu new friend? Damn already."

He waved me off. "Please. You been fucking in Ebony since you got here."

I printed my finger at him. "Actually, you're wrong. I've been letting her suck my dick."

"Bitch that's the same shit."

"But y'all let me tell yall how this hoe put a tracker on my car. So Turtle I gotta see yo guy again for another car."

"A trackerrrr?!??!?!?" Money said.

"Hell yea and she came to Blu mama house."

"Oop and Ki didn't hit you?" Turtle asked.

"Nah she was about to but I ran out the room before she could." I shook my head. "She ask gone fuck with me for a minute."

"I mean just tell her what happened." Money said.

I shook my head. "I can't, she already on shit with me about some other shit."

Turtle shrugged. "Then I don't know what to tell you. But I am about to finish getting dressed." He jogged you the stairs.

"Money, she think I'm fucking this girl raw."

"Where she get a idea like that from?"

"She heard E and her friend talking at the store I guess."

"Well shit, is you?"

"Bitch, no" I looked at him stupid.

"I mean, did you tell her y'all ain't fucking?"

"Yea but I don't think she believes me."

"I think you should just tell her everything. She not even going to be mad about half the shit you did anyway."

"You must not know our pact."

"Nigga I know, but y'all both been through a lot since that shit. So do it really matter."

When he said that it got me thinking. Does it really matter that I moved to help my momma? I didn't want all that pressure on Blu. And then Unc died on top of everything. Turtle ran down the stairs, looking sharp. I ain't never seen the nigga like this.

"Oh shit nigga." I said gassing him.

"You know I had to get fly for my lady." He popped his chain.

"You realllll confident." Money said.

"Of course I am. I guarantee you, that she will be my wife." He nodded his head.

"I got faith in you." I got up and patted his back.

"Why, thank you. You might be my baby god dad."

"Bitch, fuck you." Money said with a stank face.

"Mane, she better hope she don't let me hit because she will be pregnant tonight." He said putting on his dress shoes.

I shook my head. "Ion think she gone let you hit tonight, so don't get your hopes up."

"Why you say dat?" Turtle made a stank face.

"She don't wanna look like no hoe."

Money shook his head. "See you wrong. As long as the vibe right. That's shouldn't be a problem."

"Exactly and our vibe allll the way right."