• Chapter 5 •

Kaymere POV

I woke up to loud music playing downstairs. I put the cover over my face trying to drown it out. It was working until my pops bussed in the room yelling the song lyrics.

"Babygirl come and meet the woo, she know we keep a 2. Big knocking on my body, watch who you speaking to"  My pops rapped Pop Smoke Meet the Woo. "Get yo lightskin ass up bitch nigga."

"Come on mane get out with all that. How do you even know this song?" I said irritated.

He pulled the cover off my body. "Get yo ass up we got a whole lotta packing to do."

I got up aggravated walking to my bathroom that was connected to my room. Once I got done taking a piss, I got some tissue and wiped my dick off. It's weird to me to just shake it off, the shit ain't clean. After I flushed, I washed my hands,washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I walked out the bathroom thankful that I around packed one side of my room already. All I had to do was pack my clothes and shoes. I made my bed and started folding my black clothes. I like everything in order. My dukes said I got OCD but I don't think so.

After I finally finished packing my room, I went downstairs to see my mom cooking something at the stove.

"Ma what you cooked?" I asked.

"I'm making bacon egg and cheese."

"That sound good. Where pops go?"

"I think he went to the post office to make sure a box got to the house." She said sitting on the couch with her plate.

"So when we leaving?" I asked.

"Tomorrow afternoon."

" Ight so I can say my fair wells." I said laughing.

Chuckling "Yea you better go now before yo dad get back I think he wanted to talk to you about something."

"Aight" I said making my way up stairs to take a shower.

After I got out the shower, I put on a all black nike sweatsuit with with my royal blues. Grabbing my keys off the dresser, turning my light off , making my way downstairs.

"Aight I love you ma see ya lata."

"I love you too baby see you later."

Getting in my BMW M5, Turning my music all the way up playing Lil Durk, When We Shoot.

Time to say bye to this girl.

Childhood Friends जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें