• Chapter 16 •

Dropping Pookie off at school, I gave her some money and went back home. Walking in I smelt something burning.

"Mere what the fuck?"

"I was hungry." he said fanning the toaster.

"How the fuck your burn toast?"

"I put cheese on it."

"I hope you know you buying me a toaster my nigga."

He picked me up and put me on the counter "No problem lil baby." he was about to kiss me but the front door opened.

"Wassup bitch. Ouu it's smelling burnt in here." He walked in the kitchen with money behind him.

Pushing Kaymere, jumping off the counter, I stood up straight.

"Ohh shit wassup nigga." Turtle said dapping Kaymere up.

"Wassup homie." "Waspoppinnn my boyyyyy."

Kaymere said making his way to Money. They did their handshake that they made when they we're little. I just shook my head.

Money shock his head smiling "Just because she was mad at you don't mean you could contact everybody else."

I shot him a bird. "Nah I was just going through a lot at the time but shit what you been up to?"

"Shit hanging with these 2 whores."

"You know what, fuck you bitch." Turtle said.

"Anyway, why is it smelling like dat in here." he said scrunching up his face.

"This nigga gone put cheese in my toaster." I said mushing Kaymere head.

"Damn, nigga you slow." Turtle said walking towards the living room.

Following behind him , I sat on the couch getting on my phone. Texting Jah and telling him I got what he need, he responded quick and said he got my money. Getting up and going to my room. I went to my closet grabbed me a duffle bag and went out my room, locking it.

Walking in the living room, I asked these niggas were they ready to go.

"We was waiting on you bitch." Money said.

"Ohhh I like how you real up this morning." I said walking towards the door. "Turtle lock my door."

He nodded and locked the door. "So where we going to eat?"

"Uhhh Blueberry."

I shrugged "I guess."

"Money you riding with me?" I asked him.

"Nah, Kay you riding?"

"Well fuck y'all den."

Kaymere laughed "Nah imma ride with Blu."

Turtle made and ugly face. "You still calling her that."

"Bye Turtle." I said getting in the car.

Putting on my glasses, Mere slammed my car door.

"Fuck wrong with you?"

"My bad homie."

I rolled my eyes. "I know you not mad?"

"Mad about what Blu?" He said sarcastically.

"About what happened in the kitchen."

"Nah why would I be mad?"

"Shid Aight." I said about to start up the car.

"Blu I'll break them fucking keys if you even put them in the ignition."

I put the keys down and stared at him. "Talk nigga."

"See, I almost just went across this seat."

"Okay, what did I do to get you upset?"

"I don't like how you tryna hoe me Blu."

"I just don't like people in my business and you know that so." I picked up the keys and he snatched them out me hand.

"Damn Kaymere you just got here yesterday and you wanna be all lovey dovey."

"See that's all you had to say, take these damn keys" He through them in the cup holder. "And what's in this bag?"

Fuckkkkkk

"Nothing give me that" I tired to grab it but it only made him look. He looked in the bag, took it out the bag and shock his head chuckling.

"Now you tryna get rid of my baby before it even get here?"

I started laughing and snatched the plan b out of his hands. "Yea I know you lost yo mind." I opened it and took it drinking my water.

"Blu you foreal?" He looked hurt.

I took a deep breath "Mere you know I don't even like kids."

"Yea I know, it's whatever let's go I'm hungry."

Looking at him for a minute, then picking up the keys and starting the car.

The whole time driving to Blueberry's, it was silent. A little too silent for my liking. But I didn't say anything, it's was going to make it worse. Getting out the car and going inside. We sat down and ordered.