• Chapter 20 •

Akiyae POV

It's been 3 days and I'm just trying to figure out what me and Pookie is going to do for her birthday. At this point, I'm just going to ask her what she wanna do. Right now, I'm going to pick up Mykyla and Amber so she can do my hair. I was suppose to be there at 5 but you know.

Getting in the car, I texted her and told her I was on the way. Riding in silence, I was thinking about Kaymere. He's been calling and coming by to see if I would come to breakfast with them but I told them, I'm good. Pulling up in front of Amber's, I texted her told them come outside.

Waiting about 10 minutes for them to come outside, they got in the car, Mykyla loud as always.
"Hey girl"

"Hey Mymy" "Hey Amber" I said pulling off.

"Hey, you know what you getting?"

"Yes I want box braids I think."

"Do you even have the hair for that?"

"Nooo that's why we bouta go to beauty supply store" I said going in my pocket, pulling out a 100 and giving it to her.

"Uh un bitch you coming in here?" Amber said looking at me crazy.

"Nahhhhh I don't know what I'm getting." I said pulling up.

She got out and went in the store.

About 20 minutes later, she came out with bags in her hand. "Damn bitch you need all that for braids." I said.

"Yes you do, thank you very much." She said getting back in the car.

"Alright well doing my hair at my house."

"You got snacks?" Mykyla asked from the back.

"We can go to Walmart fat ass. I gotta grocery shop anyway." I said pulling off.
**
Pulling into Walmart, we got out and walked in, grabbing a cart. Going to the frozen isle, I picked up chicken, Pookie shit and the shit I eat. Going to the snack isle, Mykyla started throwing stuff in the cart. "Oh you must be paying for this." I said to her.

She waved me off "Girl you got it."

She better be lucky.

Going to the register, we started putting the shit on the belt. Then I hear some bitch talking bout Kaymere. "Yea girl the dick bomb" the one said.

"Is it better from the last time?" The 2nd one said.

"Way better. He never let me kiss him doe. I gotta get him outta that."

"So you telling me he raw dogging you and y'all not kissing. You a simp bitch"

"Bitch fuck you" she said pushing her laughing.

Turning back around, I seen they got all the stuff in bags so I gave the cashier my card and went about my day.

Ew. He just got here and already fucking bitches. RAW.

Getting in the car, I sped home.
**
Unlocking my door, we walked in and I put the shit away. While Mykyla ate her snacks and Amber started getting ready.

Sitting down in the chair, she just started immediately. And that's what's I liked about Amber. She straight to the point. Grabbing the remote, I turned on Jessie.

"Bitch ain't no kids around here." Mykyla said.

I through the remote at her. "Well then you put something on."

She put on some ghetto ass love and hip hop so I just got on my phone. Getting a message from Turtle asking me am I at home. I told him no. 9 time outta 10, he's with Kaymere and I don't want to see that nigga right now.

Not even 5 minutes later Turtle bussed in acting ghetto with Money not too far behind. "Bitch you gone stop ignoring." he said walking in but stopped when he seen Amber doing my hair. "Anddd who is your friend." He said looking at Amber.

"Turtle this Amber, Amber this my aggravating ass cousin Turtle."

He put his hold out so that her hand would be on top of his. "But you can call me James." And kissed her hand.

Amber started laughing, which made me get up and go to the kitchen. Mykyla was stomach deep in my fridge. "Girl what is you doing?"

She popped her head from behind the door. "I'm looking for some leftover cause I know yo ass be cooking yo ass off."

"Bitch they in the drawer."

She grabbed the shrimp taco mix that I had in there and heated it up.

Money came in the kitchen and Mymy froze while she was putting the taco in her mouth. "Wassup" He said to her. She just scurried out the kitchen.

"Wassgood with yo girl?"

I shook my head. "I don't know imma ask her when y'all leave." "So why y'all come here after I told y'all not to come here?"

He looked at me shocked. "Turtle said you told us to slide."

"Well I didn't, so I think y'all should leave. I'm tryna get my hair down."

"Kaymere told me to tell you stop dissing him"

"I'm not dissing him. He know what he did and I'm not no dummy so." I shrugged.

"Ki just talk to him. You know I wouldn't tell you do something if it wasn't a good idea. I think you just gotta hear what he gotta say." He looked at me with a serious face.

"Aight Money. Y'all gotta go now." I said walking out the kitchen, back into the living room.

I see Turtle and Amber in here flirting. "Oh nah you gotta go she gotta finish my hair."

He waved me off. "She'll finish. Just give me 5 minutes." Waved my hands in the air.

"No Turtle get out." They just continued to talk. "Money come get this nigga." I yelled. "Alright Turtle, how about I bring them to breakfast tomorrow?"

He hopped up. "Aight I'll see you tomorrow morning beautiful." He kissed her hand and they walked out the door.

I sat back down and Amber gone ask me some dumb shit. "Girl where you been hiding him?" I looked her stupid.

"I come in the shop with him all the time. Him and Money."

"Girl I almost had a panic attack when he started talking to me." Mykyla said.

"Ew y'all nasty." I said making a face. "But I hope y'all be ready be 9 because I ain't waiting in the morning."

"Most definitely." They both said in unison.

Now I just have to talk about what I'm going to say to Kaymere tomorrow.