• Chapter 7 •

After Kaiona sucked me up GOOD. I dropped her ass back off at home and headed to my nigga Wyborn house. His momma was watching Coraline too much.

Pulling up to his drive-way, I seen all the homies outside his house. It was Wy, Twin, J, and Lil on his porch smoking a wood. I parked and got out.
"Damn y'all niggas couldn't wait till I got here?"

J finished rolling the other wood "You was taking mad long my nigga."

"I was handling business before I got here if you don't mind." I said scrunching my face up.

"That hoe Kaiona is not business." Wy said. They all started laughing.

"Fuck y'all" shooting them a bird.

J shook his head "Mane I can't believe you leaving my nigga."

"I know man but y'all always welcomed when I get settled."

Lil laughed " Nigga you barely let us come to the crib here."

"Fr" Twin said with his face scrunched.

"Shid y'all ain't gotta come." I said shrugging.

"You know I'm coming. Vegas got the bad ghetto hoes and I love me a ghetto bitch." Lil said looking at the sky.

I smacked his head. "Bitch that's yo problem." We started laughing.

"That's why yo ass always getting beat up on." Twin said hollering.

"And she getting her ass put downnnnn." He said dragging the n. We hollered.

"Come on niggas it's getting a lil nip." Lil said doing a lil shiver.

"No this nigga did not say nip." Wy said laughing

As we was walking in the house I smelled some food cooking."Nigga who in here cooking like that?" I tapped Wy.

He smacked his lips "Oh yea Cora-lynn here."

I straight faced him. "You lying."

"Nigga go see tf I gotta lie for?" He mugged me.

"Shut up bitch" I said walking off to the kitchen.

Walking in the kitchen the food smell just got better and better. I heard a little bit of music playing so I know she didn't hear me walk in. I stood there for a good 5 minutes just watching her cook.

Cora-lynn is like a big sister to me. When I first got here, It took me a little minute to make friends. Wy was my first homie, he treated me like I was his brother when I told him I didn't have no siblings. His whole family treated me like family, I even called his momma my dukes. My ma don't play that shit, so you know that's something serious. Cora-lynn treated me just like how she treated Wy and man lemme tell y'all she was the worst but you had no choice to love her. I call her linnie because that name just too much.

After just watching I finally made my presence noticeable.

"Linnieeeeeeeee" I screamed as she turned around and almost jawed me.

"Goddamn Kay" she said holding her chest.

I laughed "My bad linnie I missed you" I ran up to her picking her up,spinning us around, holding her tight.

"Put me down bitch I'm mad at you"

I put her down and mugged her "Fuck you mad at me for, I should be mad at you."

"You wasn't even gone tell me you was leaving tomorrow bitch" she said crossing her arms.

"I told Wy to tell you cause I didn't know I was leaving" I lied.

She rolled her eyes "You ain't gotta lie to me, it don't matter anyway I might see you there."

I scrunched my face "Fuck you talking bout?"

"I think I wanna open another lash shop there."

"Okayyyyyy leeeee I see you doing big things" I said popping her collar.

We laughed " I try I try"

"Well try and get back to that cooking I'm hungry."

"Get out" she pushed me out the kitchen.

"Aight Ight."

Walking into the living these niggas had about 8 woods rolled on the table. "Ohhhh y'all niggas tryna get me fried."

"You know we had to send you off right" J said.

"Don't be saying it like he dying or something." Lil laughed. We all hollered.

Imma miss my niggas man.

After they smoked me up and we ate that good shrimp alfredo, I headed home.