• Chapter 14 •

Akiyae POV

Mere so irritating. He holding me, snoring and shit. I finally got out his hold and made my way to the bathroom.

"Where you going?" I heard from behind me.

"I'm going to the bathroom Mere."

"Oh aight" then he rolled to the other side.

I rolled my eyes and used the bathroom. Turning the shower on, I walked out and went to my closet, grabbing me a tank top,panties and shorts. I went back to the bathroom, stripped, and hopped in the shower.

About five minutes later, Mere bussed in the bathroom, stripped and got in the shower with me. "Mere we not doing nothing."

"Ain't nobody tryna do nothing to you."he playfully rolled his eyes, turning towards the water.

I turned towards the shower wall and next thing I know my back in being bent. "Mere didn't I ju-"
"Shhhh" he said kissing my neck. I couldn't help but to let out a soft moan. I guess that made him happy because his dick was jumping.

Slapping his dick on my ass, he roughly pushed his dick in me. "Ouch Mere" I whined. He grabbed my neck, putting my back to his front and licked my neck to my lips.

"Blu I missed you so much" pounding into me when he said every word.

"Oh my Mere stop it." I tired to push his stomach back but he just grabbed it and put it behind my back.

"Nah take it Blu."

"Ohmygodddd."

He chuckled "Don't be calling on that man, it's late."

Why is he tryna be funny?

"Mere stop it I'm cumming."

"Hold dat shit."

Then my legs got real wobbly. I guess he noticed and picked me up. He spun me around and kept going.

"Kaymereeeee."

He kissed me sloppily. And I cam everywhere, 2 strokes in he shot my club up AGAIN.

He cleaned me and himself up before carrying me to the bed. Putting me down, I grabbed my shirt and put it on. Kaymere went downstairs to get his bag. After I seen that he had my food in his hand.

"Here." he said handing it to me.

"Thank youuu"I opened the counter and started eating. "How you know I wanted my food?" I asked him.

"Cause that's all you ever wanted to do after we fucked."

I scrunched yo my face " Ew say we had sex, you making me feel nasty."

He climbed on the bed and grabbed my face. "I could never."

I stuck my tongue out and he licked it. "Ew nasty."
He waved me off and then laid down.

"So what you about to do?" I asked him

He slowly turned around. "Akiyae I know you not tryna hoe me?"

"Nahhhhhhh it ain't even like that."

"So I'm bouta go to sleep den." he turned back around.

"I'm real busy in the morning."

"That's cool, we can be busy together. Hurry up so I can go to sleep."

"Go to sleep nigga tf."

"I can't if you not laying with me." He was still turned around.

"How you sleep in Atlanta?"

He turned around and grabbed me. "I'm not in Atlanta no more. Now come on."

"Ugh."

I put my food down and got under the blanket. About to get comfortable, Mere grabbed me and pulled me on top of him. Getting comfortable on him, I heard him snoring.

I missed him bad.