•Chapter 2•

After I got out the shower from what just happened at the trap, I went to my walk-in closet and went to my pantie drawer. Yea I know you weren't expecting me to be a woman because of how I act and what I do. I wouldn't say I be running shit but I be running shit. I just do what my daddy did now. Sale to a couple people he used to sale to. After my daddy Anthony Eldenos, died 4 years back, he left me to do the shit.

People thought I wasn't going to be able to do because one I just turned 17 and I'm a female. But I had to prove these muthafuckas wrong. I had to make my daddy proud and that's what I'm doing everyday. He always told me "Be the man, even if you not a man" so that always stuck with me.

We were real close but then he called me saying he was on his way home and he never made it. That right there made me never trust nobody. And I don't know why because I know my daddy was on his way home and they just took him from me but damn I couldn't help but to think otherwise.

I didn't cry. I was emotionless, I felt nothing from that point on. But it's all good now. My daddy got his justice and I put every single one of them bitches in the dirt. I felt better then.

Anywhoooo, Once i picked out my fit and put some lotion on. I had on all black today. Black sweatshirt, black sweatpants and the all black forces. The people know not to fuck with me today.

As I was walking down the stairs I heard my main three niggas laughing Turtle, Money, and Boonk. I instantly had a smile on my face. These niggas keep me sane. If it wasn't for them, the whole city would be red. Turtle and Boonk are my cousins,Money lived next door to me when I was a youngin and we all grew up together still going strong.

"Finally bitch nigga, I told yo ass I was hungry 2 hours ago, at the trap doing shit." Turtle said standing up.

I scrunched up my face. "Bitch you could've went and got yo ass something to eat could've even made you some cup noddles."

He smacked his lips before walking towards the door. "Wassup lil niggasss." I said dragging the s

"Waspoppin cuddy." Boonk said.

Money gave me a head nod like always the nigga was quiet in the morning i don't know why but he always been like that.

"So where we eating at niggas." I asked.

"Shidddd ihop sound reallllll good right now." Boonk said

"I don't care where we eat as long as I eat." Turtle said rubbing his stomach.

"Fat ass." Me and Boonk said laughing.

"Fuck y'all." He said shooting us a bird while him and Money walked towards his car and me and Boonk walked to mine.

This was our everyday routine. Breakfast,go see the family and then business.