• Chapter 19 •

I dropped Money off at Turtle house and now I'm just waiting for Ebony to text me her location. Driving around for about 20 minutes, I finally got a message. But it wasn't Ebony, it was Blu.

Blu🦋

Can you come over for a little if you not busy?

Yea, here I come rn.
**
Pulling up in front of Blu's crib, I got out and knocked out the door. When she came to the door, she looked like she just woke up. "You good?" I asked her walking in. She started walking up the stairs so I followed behind her.

"Yea I'm fine I just need you to lay with me for a while." She said getting in her bed under her cover. Taking my jeans and shirt off, getting in the bed with her. Grabbing her and pulling her on me, I got comfortable because it look like we going to sleep.

My phone went off and I grabbed it. Looking at it, I seen Ebony sent her address. I texted her a told her I would be there in 30. Laying with Blu, I guess I was moving too much. "You got somewhere to be? Cause you can go." She said not looking up at me and moving to the other side of the bed.

I got up and put my shit back on. "Ima be back" I said turning around before walking out her bedroom door.

"Mhm" she said not taking her eyes off the tv.

Walking outside to the car, I sat there for a minute before starting the car.

I know she mad at me.

Pulling off going to Ebony's, I stopped by the gas station and getting some condoms.
**
Pulling in the parking lot, I texted her and told her I was coming up. She living in this nice condo. She told me what floor and number and I walked in the building.

I got to the door and knocked. She came to the door in a white beater and panties. I guess she tryna get straight to the point. She grabbed my shirt and I grabbed her hand.

"I know how to walk hun."

"Well excuse me" She laughed "Follow me"

We walked to the back of the crib, I guess to her room.

Sitting down on her bed, she sat down on my lap and tried kissing me. "Yo E what is you doing?" I said laughing.

"What you mean? I'm tryna fuck before my nigga get back."

I looked at her stupid "Girl you gotta nigga"

"Yea. Now come on I missed you."

She didnt have to tell me twice.

I bent her over and pulled her panties to the side. Grabbing the condoms out my pocket and putting it on. I slapped my shit on her pussy and rammed it in. Her shit didn't fit around my shit like Blu's did. So I pulled out and told her to suck my shit.

Getting in her knees she took the condom off and licked my tip. Then she started going crazy. I mean slobbing on my nob.
**
After about hours just chilling it's shorty, I looked at my phone and it was 11. "Aye I gotta go." I said getting up.

"Well it was nice chillin with you."

"Yea you cool, imma call you" I said walking out the door.

"Okay" She said closing her door.

Getting in the elevator, I called Blu and she didn't answer. So I called again. No answer. So I just texted her and said I was on the way. She texted me back quick as fuck and said that she wasn't home but I'm going there anyway.

I got in the car and pulled off.
_______________________________________
Akiyae POV
Getting up and making my way downstairs. I decided that I was going to make me something to eat. Looking in the freezer, I got a message from Kaymere telling me that he was on his way. I just told him I wasn't home.

I really didn't have time for the bullshit. The fact that he just fucked me, got mad that I "got rid of his baby" and he just laid down in my bed then went to go see another bitch, kills me. I know that I don't want to be all over him right now, he just got here. He still didn't even tell me why he left.

I'm not stressing doe. I plugged my phone up the speaker and put my music on shuffle. Music always know your mood because Fuck Boy by Trina came on. Going back to the freezer and taking out the shrimp.

"You's a fuck boy, fuck boy
My bitch been said it
That's why I shoulda let your best friend get it"

Damn I need some female friends.

Hearing a knock on the door, I already knew it was Kaymere. I just kept cooking. Then he started calling my phone, which was messing up my music. I walked to the door and opened it just enough. "What you want?"

"Blu I told you I was coming back"

"You not laying in my bed after you was just with some bitch."

He put his hands on his head. That's how I know he was lying. "Blu I wasn't with no bitch"

"Okay and I'm not bouta shut the door. Goodnight." And with that I shut the door.

I walked back to the kitchen and finished cooking my food.
**
After cleaning up, I went upstairs with my plate and turned on Jessie. Getting comfortable, I grabbed my plate and started eating.

Back to the basics.