• Chapter 25 •

Akiyae POV

I didn't get in the house till about 2 in the morning, waiting for Amber to come back and tell us what her and Turtle did. He aggravating as hell. My first friend and he already got her sprung. I woke up around 1:30, remembered I had to take Pookie to the mall so I hurried up and got dressed. Running to my car and drove to my moms crib.

Getting out the car, I walked up and Pookie opened the door. She crossed her arms like she was mad. "Where you been at?"

"My bad, I was up alllll night."

"You was with Kaymere last night?" She got excited. I rolled my eyes.

"Nooooo. I was with my friend Mykyla."

"Mykyla? I never heard of a Mykyla." She looked confused. I laughed.

"Yep I got 2 new friends. Amber and Mykyla."

"I got a meet them." I laughed again.

"Okay, maybe one day."

"Mhm, lemme go get my phone." She ran up the stairs. Walking into my momma room, I see her on the phone.

I mouthed who dat and she said Titi A. At least, that's what I call her. They probably talking bout Boonk and his girlfriend because they always in his business. I grabbed the phone. "Titi A leave them kids alone."

"He not grown Chile. Be with that gurl all the time." I could hear the attitude in her voice.

"That's what boyfriends and girlfriends do." I laughed.

"Not back in my day. We had to pass notes and sneak around."

"See it's better for them not to. That's how you end up pregnant foreal."

"Mhm. Give yo momma back her phone." I laughed and gave her phone back.

"Well ma, me and Pookie bouta go to the mall."

"Ouu, get me those red, white, and blue ones."

I shook my head. "Aight."

"Lets go pook." I yelled up the stairs. She ran downstairs, on the phone. "I'm bouta go to the mall with Ki right now. I gotta get us those Spongebob and Patrick shirts. But I'm definitely wearing Patrick."

I'm guessing she talking to Ami. They always wearing matching clothes and I'm the one that always buying it. But I don't mind.

"Is you ready Poo?"

"Yea. I'm waiting for you." She ran to the door.

We walked to the car and she got in the back. I looked at her confused. "You don't wanna get in the front?"

"I thought we was going to get Kay."

"Uh un. Me and him not cool right now."
"Pleaseeee Ki. He so fun."

I put my hand over my heart. "So you don't think I'm fun?"

"Nooo, not like that. You fun but together y'all a be a day I won't forget."

I couldn't say no to that. So I went to his contact name and gave her the phone. She started FaceTiming him and he answered on the second ring.

"Aye Kay, what you doing right now."

"I'm at your cousin Turtle house right now."

"Ew. Don't call that bitch my cousin." I shook my head.

"Aye lil nigga, don't nobody wanna be yo ugly ass cousin." I heard Turtle say in the background.

Pookie rolled her eyes. "Anyway, can you come to the mall with me and Ki? It's my birthday today for real."

He laughed. "Yea. Tell her come get me from Turtles."

"Aight. Here we come."

I just grabbed my phone. He is about to aggravate my soul.
**

Pulling up in the driveway, I beeped about three times. "Aye, if he ain't out here my next beep, I'm leaving."

She hopped out. "Imma go get em." She ran and went into his house.

Ive been on my phone, waiting as the time just went by. I finally got out the car, walked in and I could hear them laughing. Everybody was here too. Kaymere, Amber, Mykyla, And Money. "So wasn't nobody gone call me?"

"I did. You ain't answer." Money said.

"I mean, this bitch did have me up all night." I said pointing to Mykyla.

She shrugged. "We had fun and why didn't you bring her? She funny as hell."

"Uhh she was at her birthday party."

"Oh it's yo birthday today?" She asked Pookie. She nodded. Mykyla and Amber both went into their purses at the same time and handed her a hundred dollars.

"Whyyyyy thank you, my kind lady's." She said stuffing the money in her pocket. I just shook my head.

"Is y'all ready to go?"

"Yea. Come on lil homie." Kaymere said picking Pookie up and swinging her over his shoulder.

"Yo, y'all wanna come?"

"Nah. Me and my hunny cool." Turtle said making Amber laugh.

"I just went to the mall." Mykyla pouted.

"Money?" I seen out of the corner of my eye, Pookie shaking her head no. He laughed.

"Nah, slide after y'all leave doe"

"I'll see y'all ugly asses later." I said and we walked out towards the door to the car.

Childhood Friends जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें