Life or death, risk it all to win it all! Chapter 36

Training to master the chidori was tough. Probably mostly since I don't have lighting natured chakra. I was however able to perform the jutsu! Granted I didn't actually master it. But it's now time to go back to training with Naruto and Jiraya. They'd probably be doing their life or death training by now.

          "Aight. Looks like my time's over, bye-bye!" I say, jumping off the cliff. While waving at the two.

———————————————

"Yo."

        "DON'T YOU YO ME!!!" Naruto exclaimed, after I showed up. I shrugged, and jumped off the tree I was on. "Where were you anyway!?" Naruto asked with anger. "I was doing some self training." Naruto huffed.

       "Well anyway... Haruka, you may have mastered the summoning jutsu... but you haven't actually used your Korikawa chakra." Jiraya says. He then proceeded to walk. "Both of you come." Naruto and I looked at each other, before reluctantly following him.

———————————————

        I sat on the hot Springs. Thinking about what I'm getting myself into. I could die doing this training. But I continued on.

——————————————

       "Hey, pervy sage." Naruto says, as the three of us walked along the road. 

        "I am a toad sage." "Yeah yeah... but what does taking a bath have anything to do with summoning?" Naruto asked. Jiraya then proceeded to not say anything. "Hey. Hey!" Naruto says. 

        "Say, is there anything you two want to eat?" Jiraya asked. 'This could very well be my last meal....' I thought. 

—————————————

        I went with Jiraya and Naruto to eat ramen, payed, and left to eat something else. Since I know that Jiraya doesn't pay, and I didn't want to have to be the one to pay for the stacks for ramen Naruto would eat.

        After finishing my meal, I sighed in content. 'Now... where'd those two go...?' I wondered as I payed for the food.

       While on the rooftops, I spot Naruto and Jiraya. I jumped down. "So what's next?" I ask.

       "Hmm... so, Naruto, Haruka.... is there a person you like?" He asked. Although I knew he was gonna ask that, I was taken aback. "Well... you could say I like her..... you could say it's Sakura..." Naruto says, in a flustered manner. "Um... yeah...." I say.

       "Ah, so there is." Jiraya says. "It's Sakura!" Naruto said louder. Jiraya looked over to me. I scratched the back of my head. "U-uh... um.... it's uh.... K-Kiba....." I squeak out. 

        "Alright! I want you to go hug that person!" Jiraya announced. "What?" Naruto asked excitedly. "Is this part of training." "Close enough." 

      "Alright! Right away— but if I do... Sakura will.... no! This is your training! But if I do she'll... no! I will do what I have to do to train! But Sakura..." Naruto continued on debating on what he'd do. "Just hurry up and do it!" Jiraya says, kicking him.

—————————————

         To say that I was jittery would be an understatement. I mean, this could very well be my last moments spending time with Kiba. If I didn't perform the jutsu correctly.

"Arf!"

         I turn around after a while to see Akamaru running at me. He jumps and I catch him. I remember the first time he did this. It was when I first came to the academy. "Sup Akamaru!" I say.