A save and rip off technique! Chapter 31

Ino Yamanaka vs Zaku Abumi

        'I'm not sure how this'll go..... I mean Ino is strong and all, but....' I thought, turning my gaze towards Zaku. 'Wait.... if he wins... maybe I could somehow save him from getting sacrificed by Orochimaru.....' I thought, remembering the episode. 'I want to save him....' I thought, as I remembered his flashbacks. The two went down to the lower level. 

         "Tenth match, Ino Yamanaka vs Zaku Abumi..... begin." Hayate says, coughing right after.

        "You're gonna fight with two broken arms? Aren't you underestimating me?" Ino asked. Zaku scoffed, and move one of his arms.

         "Oh would you look at that! This one still works...." He says. I mentally sighed. 'I even know why he bothered pretending he can't use his arms though......' I thought. "I only need one arm to defeat you!" He yelled, running at her.  Ino jumped away, dodging the attack. "Take this! Slicing sound wave!" He yelled blasting out an attack. 

            "Ah!" Ino yelled, getting out of the way of the attack. She gets scratched up, but is still fine. 'Yeah.... Ino may be decent in taijutsu, but she doesn't have any ninjutsu to counter Zaku's attacks.... which means I have a chance to save him from Orochimaru.....' I thought. Ino threw a bunch of kunai while running at him. Zaku immediately blasted out an attack, sending both the kunai's and Ino away. 

Time skip + Naruto POV

            As the tenth match with Ino and that sound ninja guy ends, I sighed. "Man, who knew that guy could still use both hands!? Everyone's coming up with cool surprises! And I still haven't had my match!" I complain. Haruka looks over to me as Ino get carried away in a stretcher. The screen started randomizing names.

          "There's only five other people besides you so.... your match is either next, after that or......" She starts. I look around the room. 'That other sound ninja guy.... that guy in bushy brow's team..... Keim..... that guy in Kabuto's team..... and..... That sand guy......' I thought.  "Or your match could be last." Haruka finishes. I groan. A beep sounded around the room. I look at the board and- "FINALLY!!!" I yell.

Haruka POV

          I internally sighed in relief. 'So Zaku won.... sorry Ino, but the only way for him to stay alive is if he won his match......' I thought as I looked over at her, as she gets carried away by the medical team. To my side, I hear a sigh.

         "Man, who knew that guy could still use both hands!?" Naruto asked rhetorically. 'That would be me.' I thought. "Everyone's coming up with cool surprises! And I still haven't had my match!" Naruto complained. I looked around the room. "There's only five people besides you so........ your match is either next, after that or....." I took a pause, glancing around the room. 'There's that guy Tsurugi.... Neji, Keim, Dosu, and Gaara......' I thought. "Or your match could be last." I say. Naruto groans. Then a beep sounded through the room. I looked up, and sighed in relief. 'Okay that's good....' I thought.

Tsurugi Misumi vs Naruto Uzumaki

           "FINALLY!!!" Naruto yelled. "Psst, Naruto." I whisper. "Hm? What is it Haruka-chan?" He asked. "Come here." I whispered as I gestured my hand. He leans over to me. "Listen, be careful. That guy's joints are all dislocated, making him inhumanly flexible. He can wrap his arms and legs around you. That's his jutsu." I whisper. Naruto nodded. "Don't worry about me! Believe it!" He says, walking down the stairs. 

           "The eleventh match, Tsurugi Misumi vs Naruto Uzumaki.... begin." Hayate says.

        "Unlike Yoroi, I don't get careless. Not even with kids." Tsurugi says. "Ha! You better not get careless! Cause if you do, I'll beat you in the blink of an eye! Believe it!" Naruto yelled. "Hmph, damn brat." He says. 

        "Do you think Naruto will win......?" Kiba asked, leaning on the railings. "Yeah, he'll be okay." I say. "A piece of advice here.... once I use my jutsu.... forfeit, if you want to live!" Tsurugi yelled, running over to Naruto. He throws a punch at him, which Naruto dodges.

        "Take this!" Tsurugi yelled as he throws yet another punch at Naruto. He activated his jutsu and wrapped his limbs around Naruto, making him unable to move. "Ack! What the heck!?" Naruto yelled. "I've dislocated every joint in my body, making me flexible. I advise you to forfeit now... if you don't want me to break your neck right now....." He says. 'Oh no....' I thought. "I-I..." Naruto stutters. "Hurry up." Tsurugi says. "I.... I NEVER GIVE UP!!! SO SCREW YOU!!!" He yelled. "Do you want to die!?" Tsurugi questions. "IM NOT GONNA DIE! NOT HERE! ILL STILL BECOME HOKAGE!!! BELIEVE IT!!!" Naruto yells, puffing to smoke. 

          "Huh? What was that?" Kiba asked. "It's a jutsu Naruto learned to graduate.... the shadow clone justu." I say. "What the hell!?" Tsurugi yells. Naruto appeared weaving a hand sign. "It's my turn for a super cool surprise! My new technique! Shadow Clone Jutsu!!!" He yelled. Making multiple clones of himself. "So the brat knows the Shadow Clone Jutsu....." I could vaguely hear Tsurugi mutter, as the clones circle around him. One of the clones jumped at him and threw a punch at him. Tsurugi barely guarded and another clone ran up to him and punched him, square in the face.

         "N-A-R-U-T-O!" The clones yelled. The other clones around him kicked him, sending him flying. Another Naruto, who I assume is the real one, kicks him down to the ground. "Uzumaki barrage!!!" He and his clones yelled. 'New technique..... Poor Lee, getting his jutsu plagiarized by a Duckbutt haired Uchiha and a blonde haired Uzumaki. He also just changed the name.' I thought. "Wooohoooo!!! Ya won with a rip off technique!!! Great job fishcake!!!!" I yelled. Naruto gets a 💢 mark on his head. "Shut up Haruka!" He yelled. I laughed. He looked away from me clenching his first with determination. He ran up the stairs and walked past Hinata. I took out my camera. Kiba looked over at me.

           "Huh? Haruka what are you-" I cut him off by holding my finger on his lips and used my free hand to hold the camera. 

           "N-Naruto-kun....!" Hinata says. Naruto stoped and turned towards her. "Eh? What is it Hinata?" He asked. Click. I snapped one picture. Hinata shyly extends her arms, holding a healing ointment. "Eh what is this?" Naruto asked. Click. I snapped some more pictures.

          "It's a healing ointment." Kurenai sensei says. "Healing ointment.....?" Naruto asked. "Yeah, you should take it." She says. 'Sensei lowkey ships.' I thought. "Uh... yeah! Thanks Hinata!" Naruto says. Click click. Naruto went over to his team. I look at my freshly taken pictures with satisfaction. 

          "Uh..... Haruka.....?" I hear Kiba's muffled voice say. 'Oops I'm still covering his mouth....' I thought. "Yes?" I ask, leaning over to him. "What... why did you take those pictures...?" He asked. "I wanna show em to Boru and Hima." I say. "Boru and Hima....?" He asked. "Yep!" I beam. He sweat dropped. "Who.... you know what? I'm not gonna ask." He says. I giggle as he sighed at my antics. The names began to randomize, then it landed on two names.... that made my stomach drop. 'Oh no no no.....'

Keim Kontorōru vs Neji Hyūga

To be continued......